Untitled Part 1

(astroid,brad,vikk,aspen,blake)

* (this is my first story and i hope you like it, it does include creepy pastas mostly jeff and jane the killer, masky and ben.)*

Jeffs P.O.V.

"god dammit jane. What the fuck is your problem?" I look at her, and she smiles pulling out her knife. As she walks toward me yelling words in a different language, I back up and hit a wall. " jeff you will live forever and you will watch everyone you know and love die in front of you and you can't do anything about it." she laughed maniacally. i was actually scared, i felt this warmth spread across my hand as she whispered "dang jeff i thought you were gonna be the last one, but i am sadly mistaken." i look down and my hand has slowly starting to go pure white from my natural creamy skin color. "goodbye jeff" she whispered as she slid her knife across my wrists. I slowly start to fade as the brim around my vision turned black.

Am i dead? i asked myself as I slowly opened my eyes. slowly i start to look around, "where the fuck am i?" i ask out loud just to hear it echo through the Room. I tried to stand up but failed due to the loss of blood. "shit my wrists" i look at them and they were perfectly fine. i slowly stand up and make my way around the white halls and rooms, this looks like a fucking mental hospital. Am i in a FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL??

Astroids P.O.V

Its the last day of school finally. Just its not how things were supposed to go. i was supposed to be going to the beaches and having fun with friends... but no im going to a fucking hospital because my ex boyfriend Brad reported me for being crazy. I have friends that will be visiting me, and i'm sure ill meet some pretty cool people there, but i never wanted to go to this stupid place.

my friend aspen runs up to me pulling me from my thoughts."hey astro!" thats her nickname for me. "hey dude!" i smile and hug her. "god dude im gonna miss you so much!" she says to me in a sad tone. "I know dude I'm gonna miss you too." I look at her. "But you Will come visit me, you and Blake right?" I ask. She nods and gives me a soft smile. I grab all my stuff from my locker and shove it in my messenger bag. "Well Aspen-" I start to speak before I'm turned around and hugged by Blake. "I'm gonna miss you. Don't go!" he said loudly. I smiled and hugged him then said, "Blake I'll be back before halloween, and you're gonna come visit me." he shrugged "yeah I know, but we won't be able to hang out like we used to." "I know guys, but I will be back and we will run this town." I say as I close my locker. I hug them and walk out to my mom, she's been picking me up because 'I'm too unstable to drive.' oh well. I'll just sit in the car for next 2 hours on the drive to the facility. "Goodbye" I whisper as we leave the Town.

*I hope you liked the first chapter and thank you my creeps *