getting to know

(I'm sorry it had been so long. I have been busy with school and I'm planning to updated every week.)

Vikks P.O.V

I was coming out of my room when I heard a giggle. Then Being the curious me I decided to go check it out. It was astro in Jeff's room.  Shit... If he gets to her first I'll never get the chance... I guess I should talk to her before she falls for him like all the rest.

I walk up to Jeff's room to see her smiling and him laying upside down of his bed. I think I may be too late. I knock on the door and Jeff Looks at me then sits up. "Hey vikk what's up?" he asked "nothin much. You know just wandering around like you on your first day." I tease him. I looked over to astro and she's confused so I continue to talk " Astro Jeff and I were submitted at the same time. I was conscious he on the other had was not. When we got here, after the people had put him in his room he woke up and started wandering down the halls...we have been in here for 2 years." she looked at Jeff and he was red... She was laughing so much she fell off the chair she was on. "Wait why are you guys here?" she asked. Jeff and I looked at each other and I spoke. "I'm here on attempted suicide and I have slight schizophrenia." Jeff spoke "I'm here also on attempted suicide, and ... Well major depression and murderous thoughts. We both for some reason started laughing and then we asked why she was here.

Astros P.O.V.

They asked why I was here. They have both been here for so long yet they seem perfectly fine. None the less they're both hot. "Well I am here because my ex was angry at me so he filed a report saying I was suicidal and was a danger to society." they both looked at me confused. They they asked in unison. "How old are you astro?" I looked at the weirded out that they said that in unison, but I answered anyway "I'm gonna be 18 in 10 days. Why?" they both nodded and said that they were both 19. I nodded and got up off the floor and told them that I had to go unpack and that I would talk to them later. Little did I know that in 24 hours I Would be on the run with them.
(I know it's kinda short and I'm sorry about that.)