09.

(tw: s*icidal mention)

BROOKLYN FINALLY LEFT the safety of her room, unwillingly but she still did. she had been dragged to the mall with jayden and sierra.

they made her heart hurt, but it was a good kind of pain. the kind of pain she could live with.

the way jayden followed sierra like a lost puppy, his eyes so bright and happy that brooklyn swore the entire galaxy was in them when his eyes met sierra's.

sierra was so painfully oblivious to how much he liked her that it made brooklyn's head spin. she just hoped that sierra would figure it out before jayden decided to call it quits.

although brooklyn secretly knew that he never would, he was just too in love with her loud and bubbly best friend, who was currently on the kiddy playground at the mall.

"wee!" she shouted as she moved to go down the slide but only moved an inch "i said wee!" she repeated, as she scooted to give herself momentum, but she once again only moved an inch.

"i said wee! oh crap!" she screeched as she shot down the slide this time causing brooklyn and jayden to both roll their eyes and shake their heads at the girls childish behavior.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom." brooklyn informed jayden who whipped around to look at her "oh god no, don't leave me here to be embarrassed by myself." he said in mock horror, causing brooklyn to laugh lightly and punch him in the arm "don't be a baby, you'll be fine." she rolled her eyes at him as she walked away.

she walked into the bathroom and did her business, washing her hands and drying them with the tree friendly dryer and walking out to be greeted with a sight that made her stomach feel weak.

they were dancing, in the middle of the mall to music that was too faded and irrelevant for brooklyn to care about it. he was smiling at the girl with complete adoration while she tossed her head back and laughed, her golden tresses falling behind her like a security blanket that kept away all harm.

then suddenly they stopped and started to walk in brooklyn's direction, with his arm tossed over the girls shoulder, whispering something into the blonde's ear that made her laugh.

it made brooklyn want to fucking choke herself out right then and there, but she couldn't do that. not today, not now, and definitely not at a crowded mall where she'd be posted and bashed all over the internet.

so brooklyn did the only logical thing she could think of doing in that moment.

she ran.

watch as she stands with her
holding your hand

BRUBLES THOUGHTS!
stop brooklyn needs to be protected at all costs

so does jayden tbh i love him so bad

alsoooo we're gonna get a character added to this mix in a little bit ;)