Warnings

As the sound of the alarm next to Evelyn's bed sounded, she let out a small groan of annoyance as she moved her hand to stop the sound of beeping. Her hand fumbled with her table to try and find the alarm but as she grew more impatient, she slammed her hand down on the desk. The noise quickly died and as she opened her eyes where the alarm clock had been, a now completely half burnt clock now stood there. Smoke lifting up from what was left of the clock, her face dropped at the sight of the now burnt clock.

She cursed under breathe as she saw what she had done, her power was getting stronger and more uncontrollable. This was not good. As she rolled over to the other side of her bed, soft fur greated her. She looked up to see Silver looking back at her, his bright, amber eyes glowing as they looked at her.

"Hey." She whispered to the dog, while stroking his head.

He moved closer to her as she spoke. The silver streak was caught by a slight stream of sunlight, it almost didn't look real against his pure white fur. Evelyn looked towards the part of her curtains which were slightly open, a clear blue sky glowed outside. Suddenly a loud knocking sounded on her door.

"Hey Evelyn!" Kathleen shouted through the door.

"Yeah." Evelyn groaned back.

The quickly swung open and banged against the wall, Kathleen rushed through after it. Her hair swishing in a high ponytail on her head. Her hazel eyes wide open, as she looked down at her sister still in bed.

"You need to-" She stopped as she caught sight of the clock. "What happened to that?" She then said as she pointed to the clock.

"Er. Silver got to it before me." Evelyn quickly said back. "What did you want?"

"You need to get up. You have to go into town." She replied as she turned away from the clock.

"What? Why?" Evelyn asked confused.

"Cause I don't want to. I have to go out to meet some friends. Soo you can go for me, pretty please." Kathleen said as she pouted at her.

"What? I don't want to do whatever your suppose to do." Evelyn complained.

"Yeah well since I'm older you have to go. Besides you normally head into town anyway."

"Urgh. Fine if you just get out now."

"Thank you baby sis. Oh and if father asks where I am, I'm with Katy. Got it." She then said pointing her finger at Evelyn.

"Where you really?" Evelyn asked suspiciously.

"None of your business. But I won't be long." She finally said before walking out and disappearing completely from site.

Eveyln stirred from her bed, slowly drifting out from the covers around her, Silver watched as she moved out from next to him. She sighed loudly as she moved over to her wardrobe to pick out clothing, the last thing she wanted to do today was go out and run her sisters errands while covering for her. She knew her sister liked to sneak out, probably with some guys she met. It was usually what she did. Their father hated it, which is why she does it, but he never seems to have problems with Kathleen only Evelyn.

As she flung out black skinny jeans and an electric blue tank top, she let her hands skim over the emerald green dress she had worn yesterday. It sat beautifully against all her other clothes. She quickly pulled away, she needed to speak to Ariana. She needed to explain what was going on with her and how she also had the ability to create something, but instead of fire she could control water.

The large entrance hall was silent and all the balloons and decorations were completely gone, it almost seemed like Evelyn's birthday had never happened. Yet it had. She was now eighteen and running out of options on what to do about her father and sister. They could never know, her father had made it clear yesterday how he felt still. As she moved out the front door, the sound of claws against the floor sounded behind her, she turned to see Silver following happily behind her.