He is just so...

Jabaree pov
Shamaria called and told me she was pregnant. I was so shocked that I didn't even believe it was mines. I really just think she wants me back in her life cuz I really don't believe she is pregnant.

Ray pov
So I was goin back in to my room and I heard Shamaria crying in her room so I knocked on the door to ask for an entrance.
Shamaria- come in
Me- hey Shamaria what's wrong
Shamaria- so I called jabaree and he asked me was I sure it was his and I actually went off on him and I told him I hate him.
Me-wow I can't believe him what a jerk
Shamaria- I kno right I just wish I Neva was pregnant
Me- no Shamaria don't say that how bout this I will help u raise your baby even thoe it's not mines I will treat it like my own.
Shamaria- ray are u serious?
Me- yea Shamaria I love yhu and I always looked forward to raising a family wit you and I would like to have my own biological child but it will be alright I'll just stay patient ya kno.
Shamaria- omg ray u r the best! I thought u was mad bcuz I wasn't carrying your baby but now I see tht u was alright with it all along. (Kisses him) I love you ray
Me- I love you too Shamaria

Trap pov
I have been tryna call Shamaria to apologize and let her kno tht I really love her and I didn't mean to hurt her. She means the world to me and I don't care if she is with sum body else I am in love her and that's what I wanted to tell her. But she don't wanna talk so.

Shamaria pov
Me and ray are so close to makin it official but we are tryna take it slow if u kno what I'm sayin. I went in the kitchen and got sum vanilla ice cream and pickles and got a big spoon and went in the living room.
Ray- (walks in) eww u r nasty (sits Nxt to me)
Shamaria- hey what do u expect from a pregnant person
Ray- tru but anyways I need u too go up stares and get dress bcuz we are goin shopping
Shamaria- for what
Ray- bcuz u are gettin big and is Finna start bussin out of all your close
Shamaria- so u callin me fat
Ray- well yes
Shamaria- I am almost two months that's not big
Ray- well u are gonna be one big fat two months pregnant women then
Shamaria- (laughs) shuddup ray

I get up and go up stares and since it's a sunny day today I put on a beautiful multi colored sun dress with black sandals with accessories and then I do my hygiene thing. As I walk down stairs ray is look soo sexy as ever in his red black and white ooo lawd.!
Ray- wow u look!
Shamaria- nope save it remember I'm fat.
Ray- lol oh yea I forgot (smacks her ass)
Shamaria- ouch! Ray tht hurts!
Ray- awe my bad sweets.
Shamaria- yea yea yea
Ray- so are u ready to go back to school Monday? ( gets in the car)
Shamaria- ugh don't even remind me of that devils den.
Ray- lol and that's another reason we are going shopping. For school and soon we will be shopping for a little fella. (Rubs her belly)
Shamaria-(smiles) oh shit I forgot I have a doctors appointment at 5 today!
Ray- chill ma I promise we will make it ( plants a kiss on her lips) ok?
Shamaria-(smiles) ok