shit got real

(shamaria's pov)

as i arrived at trap's place he was home,i was prayin he wouldnt try nothin unexspected bcuz i am engaged and knowin trap he will do sum crazy shit..
me-hey
trap-hey wassup(gives me a hug)
me-so wat u been up to
trap-nun chillen wbu(looks me up and dwn)
me-im ok ya kno just livin life
trap-(confused face) so u engaged (grabs my hand)
me-yes i am and he is wonderful and plus he just got out of the army
trap-i know u not talkin bout dat niqqa Jabaree
me-yes
trap-(gets mad and slaps me to the floor) i told u i dont want u wit him how many fckin times imma tell u dat? !!
me-(cryin)its my fckin life i can do wtf i wanna do and plus he treats me way betta than u did and thats why i left yo black ass and u gone stop hittin me like im a fckin man.!!
trap-wtf did u just say(starts chokin me)
me-i cant breathe(barely talkin)
trap-(throws me to da door) get tf out my house.!!
me-(gets up and run out the House)

all i wanted was to tell him wat happen and dis wat he does to me wen i tell him im engaged..lord plzz help me..

(traps pov)

i ddnt mean to hit shamaria like that i mean ugh i just get mad everytime she tells me she with dat niqqa Jabaree and now she is engaged to him like fr she us suppose to be mines.....and she will.

(ray pov)

i havent talked to shamaria since i met up with her dis mornin.i have been txtin nd callin her and she hvent responded back yet.i really think i overreacted about the whole situation and i really wish i could take it all back but i cant.

(shamaria pov)

so i just came home from everything that happened today and plus i gotta go back to school tommorow so im finna go home (5mins lataa) so i just got home nd for sum reason takeevia 's car was.at my house.lol she probably drunk again.
me-(walks in the house)

??-(moanin)
me-wtf??
??-(groans)
me-(opens the room door) omfg.?!!
Jabaree-bae its not wat it looks like she came on to me first
keevia-shamaria i neva wanted our friendship to end like dis b--
me-(grabs takeevia by her legs onto the floor punchin her constantly in da face) bitch dont u eva touch my man no fckin more hoe.?!!
keevia-(gets up bloody and runs out the door butt naked
me-(starts packin my stuff)
Jabaree-where tf u think u goin??
me-(cryin) away from u i hate yo black ass (takes the ring off and throws it at his face)keep yo shit and find the nxt bitch who gives a damn bout yo stank ass cuz i dont.?!
Jabaree-(looks suprise and watch me walks out the door with all my stuff)