.7.

⚠️TW⚠️ - Rebecca being a jelly bunny

Rebecca's P.O.V

After we made sure Freddy was indeed a rare infected, Danny insisted on talking with his best friend. I was jealous but I tried to hide it. I kept looking at them, their tails were wagging and they were laughing. They were happy.

"I miss the old times..y'know?" Freddy suddenly said.

"Yeah.. same..."

Freddy Scooted closer to him and took Danny's hand. I wanted to cry. I wanted to rush in there, push Freddy out of the way and tell Danny my feelings. But I couldn't. That would be weird and rude, so I restrained myself.

"Stupid Freddy...." I muttered under my breath, not to grab any attention from anyone.

Danny's dog ears twitched, telling something to Freddy and got up, walking towards me. I blushed a bit and tried to act natural. Was he gonna tell me something important? Does he love me back? Shut up! Just listen to him.

"Hey Rebecca!"

"H-hi Danny, need anything?"

"Actually, yes. I needed to ask you something.."

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! I took a deep breath and nodded, exhaling after.

"You looked sad when we found Freddy.. well, after Penny said we were cute... you alright?" Danny asked, concerned.

Oh. That. Should I tell him right now? It's worth a shot.. and I suck at lying so he would've seen right through me as well. I sighed, taking his hand and drawing him to a corner no one was around or at, so no one would hear.

"Rebecca?"

"I l-like you, ok? A-and when Penny called you and Freddy cute I got jealous..." I admitted, looking down.

He looked like he was processing it, then sighed.