.2.

Slight time skip

THIRD P.O.V

It's been two days and the group of four haven't gotten back yet. The rest of the teenagers lost hope of ever seeing their friends again. The kids were too oblivious though, playing games and such to keep themselves occupied. They haven't even realized except for George that the group hasn't came back. He didn't tell the other small children though as to not worry them.

Suddenly while Penny and Rebecca were talking and Mandy was sleeping, a voice boomed from outside as someone banged on the metal entrance. All of them looked up in surprise while Mandy quickly sat awake, joining the rest in the staring.

"Open the door!"

Came a voice from outside. Rebecca was the first that quickly pushed herself off of the ground and dusted herself off in an attempt to look somewhat presentable to whoever friends were out there. She quickly scurried to the bunker entrance, unlocking it and opening it to be face to face with Pedro, Zizzy, and Danny. All whom of which had food, water bottles, and other various items in their hands.

Rebecca grinned like never before. She helped them all down and set up the food while Penny and Mandy hugged the three that came down and shut the door behind them. They all looked around in joy but quickly realized something. Something wasn't right.

Someone was obviously missing. Freddy. Zizzy was the first to speak up about it again and since she payed more attention. Everyone was so caught up in the moment they forgot one of their members had not yet returned. She cleared her throat, once again gaining the attention of her friends.

Zizzy frowned and hesitantly told the group, "Guys, Freddy still hasn't come back. What'd you think happened to him?" She asked, a few possibilities popping up in her head.

A few of them glanced around the room to confirm he isn't here. Some thought of the worst as others tried to look on the bright side. Zizzy sighed, knowing they'd have to look for him if he hadn't come back within a span of one day.