Olivia controls me for a day!! **i am never doing this again**

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel," I said, taking in a breath. I was nervous, yes. I haven't been on this app in 8 months. Mostly, because I was trying to re-invent myself, and boy am I glad I did. "So I'm sure ya'll are prolly wondering, 'where have you been? Omg is that Peyton? Omfg you went missing for eight months!' Well, I decided I needed a break. It was all becoming so overwhelming... I had to sort things out with myself."

Lucas grinned on the other side of the camera. Shouldn't he be with his girlfriend? She's going to be controlling me after all. I wasn't here for it. But, I agreed to it anyways.

"So, for today, Olivia will be controlling me!" I announced. As the title says, I mocked myself. "You'd know that if you read the title. Anyways, she's right outside the door, and I'm sure she's going to be making a dramatic entrance-" I was cut off by Olivia's frantic yelling.

"Fina-frickin-ly!" Olivia used her foot to kick my room door in exasperation. "Why do you take forever to do introductions?" She took way longer than I did, but I chose to shut up.

"It hasn't even been a minute, Liv." I told Olivia. She just waved me off, and bounced on my bed. I continued. "We're going to be starting this challenge right-" I gave the dramatic pause. "Now!" Olivia grinned.

"Yes!" Olivia jumped off of my bed. "First of, take your clothes off. You're going to be dressed like me for the rest of the day." Olivia announced proudly. Save me Lord; I might not make it out alive today.

Our style was definitely not the same. She was more sophisticated and I was more basic. I didn't like the sound of enthusiasm, especially in her voice. I don't think anyone got it. She was going to make me wear heels. I despised heels.

"I knew this was a bad idea," I muttered to myself. Mason immediately stepped into the room, with a cup of coffee in hand. I wanted to run to him and tell him to save me. But there was no going back now. I still couldn't put in how on earth I agreed to this.

"Hey babe, I got you coffee-"

"She won't take coffee. She will be having a cup of tea." Olivia immediately interrupted. Mason gave me the look. I never take tea, and as my boyfriend, he knows that.

"Is Olivia controlling your life or something?" Mason snorted, taking a sip of what was meant to be my coffee. I sighed, nodding. I took coffee because I was usually tired. So, me, taking tea and doing everything Olivia says, would probably end up in me sleeping in the toilet.

He chuckles, moving towards me and imprisoning me in a hug. "You'll be fine. As long as she doesn't make us stay away from each other." He strokes my black hair.

"That is a wonderful idea, Mace! How could I not think of this?" Olivia high fives Lucas, on the other side of the camera. The camera was now focused on me and Mason.

Mason and I blinked. I was positive of the fact that I was going to jump out of a window, soon.

"Are you trying to kill both of us?!" We both exclaimed. We had similar minds. That was clear.

"I'm sorry, but, you guys are around each other all the time! So, Peyton will not be seeing you, anytime soon. Oh and, she will not be receiving any kisses from anyone at all, today." Olivia grinned, innocently. The sneaky bitch!

"I might as well just commit suicide," Mason muttered under his breath.

I smiled up at him, but before I could even speak, Olivia had dumped a bunch of clothes on me. The camera's focus was now on Olivia. Lucas smiled, slightly.

"You will be wearing this. I'll get you the heels later." Olivia said, with a triumphant smirk. I narrowed my eyes at her. Her ignored me and flipped her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder. It looked like she had planned all this earlier.