I told Mason I was pregnant... *i started a prank wars*

"Go Lucas!" Olivia, Mason and I yelled at the top of our lungs. Mason had a pom pom that he'd purchased from heaven knows where and he also had a tutu on. He looked incredibly cute in that.

Lucas shoved another whole pepper into his mouth, and immediately grabbed some milk to cool himself down.

Now, you might be wondering, what sort of thing is this? Who in their right mind allows someone to eat raw actual peppers?

In our defence, the idea was all Lucas. He said he hadn't uploaded a YouTube video in months, and all of a sudden, he chose this idea for content. At first, we were all skeptical. Because, we all knew this was nothing like Lucas. He was always the one who tried to stop us from doing stupid things, and now he wanted to do something stupid?

When we saw he was actually serious, we decided to back off. Mason ordered the peppers, tutus and pom poms. He'd gotten one for me too, but I ended up throwing it in the trash the first chance I got.

"Come on, Luke!" Olivia yelled in encouragement. "Just one more!" Olivia continued to encourage her boyfriend.

Lucas stared at the pepper before exhaling. He saved the spiciest for last. "This is for getting me to 300k subs." With those last words, he shoved the whole thing in his mouth and chewed. "Okay, it's not so bad." He said. His slowly started becoming a lot more red than it was before.

I was about to raise an alarm about his face, when he screamed.

"Ah fuck! It's so fucking hot! Olivia!" He exclaimed, grabbing the huge bottle of milk. He shook it with force, and discovered there was no more milk. Oops.

Before he could get up, the whole group pulled him into a big bear hug.

"You didn't tell us you got to three thousand subs!" Olivia said, as she squished Lucas' red chicks. "That's amazing!"

I couldn't tell if Lucas was fuming, blushing, or trying to tell us to stop because he couldn't form a full sentence.

"Beb—fak—ga—" were the only words I could get out of him. His tongue was fried. I quickly got him milk and handed it over to him.  He chugged the whole thing down in minutes, before pushing us all away and heading straight for the counter. He took the bread that Mason had earlier and shoved it down his throat.

He sighed, once he'd managed to regain himself, but not fully.

"Fuck you guys."

♠️♠️♠️

"Hey guys! It's Peyton here and, welcome back to my YouTube channel." I grinned widely at the camera. "First, I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you who have been liking and turning on their post notifications, and subscribing to Olivia, Mason, Lucas' and I's channels. It really means a lot to us. And I want to say thank you, on behalf of all of us living in this house."

I smiled, thinking of how happy Lucas looked when he announced that he'd gotten to 300k subscribers. He deserved it. He'd put in so much effort and he works so hard. He deserved to be rewarded.

"Today, we'll be pulling a little prank on Mason. If you've read the title, then you'll know what's going on. We've got everything ready, and well, we just need to make it believable."

Olivia snickered from behind the camera. Since Lucas was currently down, and sleeping, and not doing anything we say for the whole day, because we allowed him to eat all those peppers, we decided to make a compromise, since I was originally meant to film a video today.