three.

It was 7:30, it was getting dark but you could still see the clouds in the sky, the air had shifted from warm to cool, you could feel the nice breeze on your skin giving you goosebumps. You took in the sound of the night, leaves rustling, and cicadas whistling in the distance... and people..

 screaming?!

You listened more carefully concerned something was happening, as you stared more at the sidewalk, you noticed four boys walking along. He was screaming while the taller man beside him tickled him relentlessly, the other laughed, and you snickered at their stupidity.

They seem lively.

Your eyes were fixated on the boys and their conversation, you watched as the shortest put his hand on the backyard door and pushed it open, oh, are these his friends?

"WONPIL!!" Dowoon yelled, immediately running over to him, as he put his arm over Wonpils shoulder. They were obviously extremely close, it made you realize how out of place you were gonna be with all these strangers. It's too late to leave last minute now... plus.. Dowoon's really cute. 

The other two waved at Dowoon and they chatted, you watched from afar but then noticed Dowoon pointing at you, you awkwardly smiled and waved at all four of them as you got closer to the table.

"Hey! this is young k," he said, pointing to the tallest out of the three, he had pretty brown hair but it was obviously dyed.

"And this is Sungjin, he looks kinda scary but, he's the nicest," Dowoon said, whispering the last part. You looked over at Sungjin who had a buzzcut and a split in his eyebrows, you were slightly intimidated, but then he smiled softly and greeted you.

"And this is Won—"

"I'M WONPIL! nice to meet you, you're very pretty," Wonpil yelled abruptly, interrupting Dowoon, which obviously annoyed him.

You couldn't help but smile, "Hi Wonpil!!" you yelled back making him grin.

"Guys sit down, I'll get the drinks," Dowoon said, you all nodded and sat on a big wooden bench. Wonpil sat with Sungjin across from you, and Young K sat alone, to the right of you.

Dowoon threw a can of beer at Wonpil, and hurriedly ran to the seat next to you and smiled.

"Hey, where's Jae?" Wonpil said, confused, looking over to Sungjin.

"I don't know, but he has all the meat," Sungjin said pouting, Fuck, just how many people are gonna show up?

"AYEEE," You heard loudly from the sidewalk, everyone immediately jumped, no one was expecting to hear yelling so suddenly.

The man ran through the backyard doors, holding three small plastic bags, you couldn't make out the features on his face because of how dark it was, but he was definitely taller than all five of you.