two.

"Wow, this room really hasn't changed one bit, huh," you said, unpacking that last T-shirt in your backpack.

You took a moment to take in the room you'd be staying in for the next week and smiled, this was the room you and your mother shared, it was a small room, but it was the only thing you both could afford at the time. You stared at the white paint that had poorly erased pencil writings on it and remembered the happiness you felt back then.

"It's already 5:30 PM" you cursed under your breath, "this is what I get for waking up at 2:00 PM,"

You grabbed your shoes and slipped them on, you couldn't let your first day in Busan go to waste, especially since you threw away so much time unpacking, and cleaning your house immediately after you left the airport.

Hmm, the airport, I wonder how that man's doing, I never did get his name huh.

Whenever you thought about the encounter you had on your flight to Busan you'd end up unconsciously smiling to yourself.

Why am I smiling? I just talked to him once, maybe I really am getting desperate these days huh.

The sun was beginning to set, it was golden hour, the sky bled shades of pink and orange, it was breathtaking, the air here was fresh, everything seemed like it was just a memory.

"—Big sis!!" a little boy screamed, giving you a mini heart attack.

"Aah..." you squatted down to eye level of the kid, he looked roughly 5. "yes~ now what can I help you with?"

He grumpily crossed his arms, "you don't need to speak to me like a little kid! I'm 6 ya know!!"

"But do you want some watermelon," he giggled. Whew, the mood swings from this little one.

You smiled, he reminded you of yourself, "yes! gimme watermelon,"

His little hand grabbed onto two of your fingers and directed you to his backyard, you couldn't help but smile. As you got closer to his place, the scent of freshly grilled meat and the sound of laughter hit you; it all felt like summer.

"Joo-won! where have you been?" an older woman said, she ran over to him and scooped him up, giving him kisses, it was obvious she was his mother, they both had thick black hair, and soft brown eyes.

The boy groaned in disgust but then giggled, "I wanted to give big sis watermelon!"

The women with brown hair looked over at you and showed a gummy smile, "come this way, we have plenty of food,"

You sat down at a table and the little boy followed along, he handed you a watermelon and took one for himself.

"Big sis play tag with me," he said, kicking his legs back and forward, you were taking back by the sudden request but nodded.