CHAPTER 5

• Dedicated to Wenifern Lacerna

 A/N: Medyo mahaba tong update ko ngayon kaya hwag sana kayong mabore dito. Hwag nyong kalimutan mag-iwan ng comment!! Nag-eenjoy ako sa pagbasa ng mga comments nyu! Promise!!!~ Pwede din kayong magsuggest, magrequest at kung ano-ano pa!!! Eto na ang chappy 5!!! Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Ano to?”

                “A ring.” He smiled. The ring was silver and two guns crossing each other were engraved on its thin silver sheet. He placed it on my ring finger.

                “We’re married remember?” He nuzzled his nose near to my ear as he whispered.He then raised his hand and flashed me the same ring placed on his ring finger while grinning.

                “Let’s go?” He fixed his tie and Allen went out and opened the door for us. I tucked my gun on my right thigh under my skirt and followed behind Gray and his men.

                The place was filled with sophisticated crowd, grumpy Mafia Leaders with their plastic wives and children, leacherous associates and partners, are laughing casually over a glass of wine, chatting over some old enemies they have in common, or bragging their damn filthy riches. A friggin’ boring place that I don’t fcking want to be a part of. Ever. Don Miguel sent Gray here to the meeting in preparation of succeeding the Fiamme, his name is spreading around as the new Boss quickly.

                “Welcome Gray.” Amando and his Wife stood in the door infront of the hall greeting the visitors as they entered. Plastic. Di ko talaga get’s kung bakit kailangan magplastikan ng mga mayayaman sa isa’t-isa, I’m sure they wanted to brawl each other right now but their so full of pride to admit it, so they just damn casually laugh it off.

The meeting place this time was held in a hotel owned by the D’Avella’s. Amando was quick thinking by surrounding us of his men in case I went beserk here later. I scanned the area to see kung may mga pinadalang tao dito si Gerardo and to my surprise, there are a whole damn flock of them here. To have this many men of Gerardo guarding the whole people, it’s just a guess but something might be going on between Amando and Gerardo. It’s either they turned into freakin’ enemies, which will be favorable situation for the Fiamme, but if they became allies, Hindi ko alam kung ano ang possibleng mangyayari.

I continued to scan the area for possible escape route at nahagip ng mga mata ko si Rene, I quite saw him turn into my way and he was lost behind the see of people, impossible, what is he doing here? Baka nagkakamali lang ako, he can’t be here. He was working with something on right now, kaya baka hindi siya yon.

“Gray darling~” Violet popped out of the crowd and pecked Gray’s cheek at dumikit na parang linta sa kanya. Sarap barilin ng dis-oras para matangal ang pagkamadikit niya.

“Why did you bring your bitch here?” She said as she glared at me. I just rolled my eyeballs and fought the urge to bore a hole in her useless head.

“You mean my Wife, violet.” Gray said as he looked at her piercingly.

“Oh c’mon Gray. I know that this bitch not really your wife. I did my research. Wala kang makukuha sa kanya. But with me…” She smiled deviously at me. “…I can give you everything you want” she said as she slowly pulled her dress up, slightly revealing the skin of her thighs. I don’t know why I was still wasting my time being angry at this bitch, but the urge to kill her is still running widly on my head. I felt a warm and tight grip held my hand. Gray was holding it, it’s as if he’s telling me that everything’s fine. I calmed down immediately at his touch.