Chapter 9 - Hostage

A/N: Hiya everyone! This is the second to last chapter and it will include a bit of angst as it's sorta my twist on the prison!Reid and Cat Adams storylines. I will probably do some more Dad!Reid in my oneshot book, so if you have any request please feel free to message me with them. XOXO.

Things had gotten really crazy for awhile, Spencer had gotten framed for murder and went to prison for a little awhile, he'd recently been reinstated and things were slowly starting to get back to normal. Him going away was the hardest thing thirteen year old Ana had ever had to deal with. Penelope had taken her in durring the whole debacle. After school, as usual, Ana waited for Spencer to pick her up by an old tree she found comforting a little ways away from the actual school. A woman approaches her as she waits, "Hi, Ana. " She says with a smile. Ana was sure she didn't know this woman. "Who are you?" Ana asks. "Oh I'm a friend of your dad's. He got busy with work so spencie sent me here to pick you up." The woman says. "My dad's a literal FBI agent. If you think I'm going anywhere with you without some sort of proof my dad sent you, you're out of your mind!" Ana said as she stomped the woman's foot as hard as she possibly could and put into use some self defense techniques Derek had shown her before turning and bolting. She made it back to the actual school and eventually Spencer found her there. "Dad!" Ana ran to hug him in a panic. "What's wrong, Ana?" Spencer asked trying his hardest to remain calm. "I think a woman just tried to kidnap me. She said she was your friend..." Ana explains with tears forming in her eyes.

The woman was long gone by then and Spencer took Ana down to the bau where they sat discussing it with the rest of the team. "She had short dark hair, and she tried really hard to be charming..." Ana said still pretty shaken up as Spencer tried to comfort her. "I'm glad you remembered your self defense techniques, kiddo... Is that all you remember?" Derek asked her gently. The whole team was pissed, Reid's baby was their baby too and they loved Ana a ton. No one would get away with messing with her. "She called Dad Spencie." Ana said shaking her head. "Cat." Spencer said feeling enraged as he looked around at the rest of the team. They end up sending Ana at the Spencer's desk with a snack so that they can talk more. A phone begins to buzz, it was Spencer's lying on his desk and out of curiosity Ana picked it up. "Spencie..." The voice on the other end said antagonizingly. "Don't bother trying to trace the call, it won't work. I just thought we'd chat. " The woman said. "Leave us alone!" Ana responded. "Awe, little Ana I was expecting your Dad. What a twist. This works too." Cat says, Ana rolls her eyes, "I'll leave your Dad alone but only on one condition. We're gonna play a game." Cat says, "What kind of game?" Ana said feeling fury build as she tried to keep her voice down so no one overheard. "Meet me and find out. Don't try to bring anyone along either. It's a two player game." Cat said. Ana's eyes darted towards the room where her Dad sat discussing ways to protect her. But she wanted to protect him. Cat Adams had done everything she could to destroy him and Ana decided then and there that she needed to end it. So she grabbed her backpack and slipped out the door.

Ana made were way to an old warehouse near by she'd received the address to earlier, she pushed open the large squeaky door and entered. "Hello? Hello." Ana called out walking further into the building. And then she heard the click of a gun, she turns around to see cat. "I don't want to hurt you, you're just perfect bait." Cat shrugged with a smirk, she ties Ana up and chats as she does. "You said you'd leave my dad alone!" Ana yelled at her. "You know, I used to be a daddy's girl too." Cat says standing to her feet and pulling out her phone and video calling Spencer, this time actually reaching him. "Where is she?!" Spencer asked angrily, "Oh calm down. She's fine, just a little tied up at the second." Cat said panning the camera to tied up Ana. "Daddy!" Ana cried struggling. "Ana, it's going to be okay, baby. I love you." Spencer assured her soothingly. "Touching." Cat laughed a little turning the camera back to herself. "What do you say you come join us, Spencie?" Cat says.