Dream

My meeting with the investors run smoothly. I presented some of my ideas and they all agreed. Even if they don't, wala naman silang magagawa. And they know I only want what's best for my company...Thus they really don't go against with my decisions when it comes to the company's expansion abroad.

"Penelope's apartment.." I ordered my  driver and we immediately went to her. It's still 10:30 in the morning. I ordered food to be delivered at her apartment. If my life isn't this complicated probably I'll be the one to give it straight to her. But it's impossible with the kind of life I have.

When I saw the delivery man knocking at Penelope's door I ordered Raul, my driver, to go to my next appointment. Haven's Palace. 

The smell of smoke from cigarette, liquor and drugs welcomed me. Some of the people here recognize me, when they're about to bow I shook my head and mouthed "Don't.."

I went straight to the basement only to see them sitting with girls who were obviously on drugs. I give them a disgust look but they just grinned and told the girls to get out. "Are you all on drugs?" I asked them..I don't like having a conversation sa mga naka-droga. "Grabe ka naman. Hindi kami ganun!" Hans said and look at me like he's been hurt by my words.

"Whatever." I said and sit far from them. I don't like their smells. It stinks. Nakakasuka. "So, bakit mo pala kami pinapapunta dito?" George asked curiously. "We're going to Italy.." I said and sighed. I don't want to but I was left with no choice.

"I mean, only I, George, Hans and ikaw Vin. While our baby Lucas will be left here.." I said and grinned to him.

"Para bantayan si Penelope!" everyone in the room shouted and laugh like there was no fucking tomorrow. "Seriously? Iba na lang! Gusto kong sumama e," Lucas pouted.
Lucas and Penelope are cousin. Thus I am quite confident na hindi niya aagawin sa akin si Penelope, compared sa mga isasama ko. I don't trust them. "No. Bawal ka din sumama. It's too risky" And I don't want Penelope to blame me if something bad will happen to Lucas.

"Iba ka talaga mainlove" Vin stated and grinned. I ignored his statement and I told them the transaction we will be doing at Italy. While they're giving out their ideas para mapadali ang transaction namin. My mind drifted to Penelope.

If things were different baka matagal na akong nagpakilala sa kanya o baka niligawan ko na siya. I like her so much that it hurts me. I like her so much that I can't manage to see her getting killed kasi masyadong mapanganib ang buhay ko. By being near with me or even knowing me, means death.

And I can't afford to lose her through death. Mas kakayanin ko pa kung nasa ibang mga bisig siya nang ibang lalaki, kesa sa mawala siya sa paningin ko.

Most of my family knew my feelings toward her. They told me if I really love her then I can hired someone who can guard her. But I don't want to risk her. I don't want her to become like my Mom.

Remembering how my Mom suffered from the lost of my younger sister and how my brother died just to protect her love of his life. I don't want it to happened to her. I don't want to feel the same loss I felt after the person I loved died. Just the mere thought of it...hindi ko kaya.

"Man, you okay?" George asked me. I closed my eyes and nodded my head "I'm okay..We'll talk about this some other time." I said and left the room. Sumalubong nanaman sa akin ang mausok na amoy..

I was about to go outside when I heard a commotion sa dance floor. Pumunta ako don to check what happened. Those who knew me gave way..while yung mga hindi ay pilit na nakikipagsiksikan.

"Shit. Tabi tayo. Andito si Boss!" rinig kong bulong ng isang lalaking napakapula ng mata. Even if they're high they can still recognize me? Nice. "S-sorry, boss!"

Nang makita ko ang nangyayari sa dance floor. Gusto ko na lamang na pagbabarilin sila. Two boys. Punching each other's face. But what caught my attention is the lady wearing a black dress.

What the hell is she doing here?