6

(Y/N): Your Name

After Luffy caught me up on what happened when we separated I was a relief to know (Y/N)-san was safe along with Nami-san.

"But now, the problem is how we join them," Luffy wondered. 'Of course, he came here without a plan...' "Once they hear you're coming back. I'm sure they'll be happy."

---

"Then, all this time, you've been fooling me," Luffy said after I told him to leave.

"Yeah, that's right. I've actually been looking down on you this whole time,"

"Sanji!!" I heard (Y/N)-san and looked up to see her jumped down from the tree she was on. "Sanji stop this joke come on let's go!" She walked towards me. "Let's achieve our dream together, as we always wanted to. There are so many more adventures! It will be fun!" Once she was in front of me she hugged me, her touch that's longed for. "I've always wanted to tell you this..." She took a deep breath looking everywhere but in my eyes. "I-I love you," she spoke out and looked at me. The words I've longed for, only from her. 'I need to tell her I love her back...' But I closed my eyes, re-focusing on what I need to do and pushed her off me...

"You think me, a prince, would love a nobody like you? You are pathetic," 'This is isn't what I want to tell you'

"Sanji..." I can see her eyes getting teary. "Please...what happened to you wanting to find the All Blue! What happened to everything we've done together?" I thought back on all the times we were together.

"It was a stupid goal! It doesn't exist! And I don't need you anymore," 'I still need you'

"You're lying! When you told me your dream, you had a huge smile on your face! You were excited and happy! Stop fucking around!" 'She knows me so well...'

"Tch, leave you annoying low-class!" I pushed her away.

"Fine!" The tears she refused to let go were finally released. "You clearly never liked me or anyone on the crew! Looking down on us! I thought I fell in love with the kindest and the most loveable person I've ever met," She was crying now...badly. "But, I was wrong!" She fell on her knees. "So wrong!"

"(Y/N)...It's ok, let's just go," Nami-san said helping (Y/N)-san up.

"Sanji stop acting!"

"Tch," I spun around igniting my foot on fire, and started to attack Luffy.

---

"I'm too ashamed to see (Y/N)-san,"

"(Y/N) and the others care about you more than I did," Luffy tried to cheer me up.

"But I pushed her away and made her cry..."

(Y/N)'s POV

"I found it!" Chopper screamed out letting us know.

"You sure?! Chobro!" Carrot went running towards him like the rest of us.

"Do you think they can hear us through this piece of glass?" Chopper asked Nami.

"The mirror I was talking through the last time we spoke broke on tree monster Kingbaum's head. So..." Chopper looked down at the piece understanding what she meant. "I think there is at least a piece of glass that connects to this one."

"Hey! Luffy! Are you there, Luffy?!" Chopper kept calling out to him until he got a response.

"Chopper!" We heard a shout coming from the other side of the mirror.