Chapter 4: Back in time

North's POV

*1 hour before*

"UUGGGH!!!This is USELESS!" I screamed.

I am working on a globe that we can use to travel back in time to get the soon to be guardians, BUT IT'S USELESS!

I can't seem to find a way to get the snow globe to work.

When I first created the snow globe that could teleport us to places it wasn't THIS difficult.

I just wished that Many would have told me how to do it! It's SO FRUSTRATING!

Usually I don't get this frustrated when I work on something new, but there is time limit that I can't forget.

Which time limit you ask? Well the one where Pitch comes for us and takes away the hope in children.

Right now I'm eating some chocolate chip cookies with milk- SO DELICIOUS 😋!!- while I'm thinking about what I could have done wrong in my office.

It's been almost 3 hours and a half since I've seen the other guardians and I'm wondering if I should tell them later that I haven't found a solution yet.

But then I had an idea. So I ran to the counter where I was doing the snow globes.

"I FORGOT THAT I HAD A BOOK OF HOW TO MAKE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SNOW GLOBES!!"

I was looking around the book shelves with the hope to find the book.

"OH LA LA! A book about how to make perfect cookies- WAIT... CONCENTRATE NORTH!"
But I shall definitely check that book out later.

"Found it!" I said in excitement. After I took the book out I carried it to my desk.

The book isn't really big. It was just like a recipe book- well I mean.. IT IS a recipe book- but not THAT type of recipe book- you know what? Just forget it!

When got to the fourth page I saw it.

"That's it!" I said silently to myself not wanting to disturb the yetis doing their job and the elves doing...- whatever their doing.

Moving on!

Finally I started reading what I needed- and to my luck I had everything in store!

I got the bowls out of the closet in my office and started adding the ingredients.

"A liiitlee bit of Moon dust and a handful of snow..... and you shall stir the mixture until it gets clear like ice and form globes out of it." I read out loud.

I did what I supposed to do and it looked fine I think. Then it started to get harder to stir and it started looking a lot like ice- or water - or something in the space between .

After five minutes of stirring I thought that it was time to form a snow globe out of it.

Because I did more than I thought would I did 10 time traveling globes out of it.

Although...
I still ain't sure if it's going to work.

Then I heard a knock on my door, it opened and an elf came in with a plate of cookies and it gave me an idea.

I took the plate away from him and placed it on a counter and asked
"do you want to help me and see if this time traveling-snow globe works?" He quickly nodded.

So I took a globe in my hand and said "2019!" And a portal opened. Until now everything seems just fine.

"Now I want you to go into this portal and go to this workshop. Do you still know that disco ball that fell of yesterday and broke?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well I want you to find that disco ball and bring it back with you, ok? And also take this globe and after you got the ball just throw it and say '4th September 2020' and go into the portal, ok?" He just nodded and looked serious about his mission.

He went trough the portal and it closed a few moments later.

I sighed. "I just hope he doesn't mess this up" I said to myself.

After two minutes a portal opened and out came the elf with the disco ball and I was stunned.

"I DID IT" I shouted running out of my office seeing Jack.

Jack's POV

"What do you mean North?" I asked. Obviously not knowing what he was talking about.

"IT WORKED!"

Then it somehow clicked. "Do you mean that you found a way of how to travel back in time?" I asked.

"EXACTLY!" He said beyond proud of himself.

"Have you tried it out? Do you even know if it works?" I asked North who stopped jumping up and down like a girl and cleared his throat.

"Of course I did!" He said. "Come on Jack, we have to call the other guardians." He said and walked off. I just followed while floating in the air.

When we arrived at the globe room, North went to a red button and pressed it.

After a few minutes everyone was there.

"Have you found a solution for our problem mate?" Kan- I mean Bunny asked. "Yes. That's why I called you." North replied.

"So what are we going to do next?" Tooth asked. "Well... we're going to go for the new guardians." North said.

"WAIT! NOW!?" I asked. "Well yes, we need to train them and we have to trust each other for the battle. So I guess that we are going now.

"I agree with North." Tooth said and Sandy just nodded. "So it's settled. Anyone who wants to go to the toilet? Kangaroo?" "Haha, very funny Frost" Bunny said.

North grabbed a snow globe and said "To Dunbroch 1687" and of we went.

—————————————————————————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Anyway I don't really know the years where the stories happened, but oh well.🤷‍♀️

Until next time
Peace out✌🏻