Chapter 1 Manny?

Jack POV
Hi! I'm Jack Frost and right now I'm spreading winter around the world. After 1 year with the guardians I'm slowly getting believed in and it's AMAZING! But I have to watch out sometimes, because it would be weird if a kid screams ' Look dad! There is a boy flying in the air!!'
Believe me that already has happened. I mean it's funny,
but then the parents tell the kids to stop saying something that doesn't make sense.

Finally I got to Denver and it's already night when I arrive. Slowly I see Sandy's dream sand, so I touch it to see what the kid is going to dream about. When it got to me I touched it with my staff and then the sand formed some dinosaurs that were jumping up and down in front of me.

After a while I thought about going to Jamie's house, but when I wanted to fly away a hand touched my arm so I turned around to find Sandy.
"Hey Sandy! How are you?"
Because he can't speak he just made a thumps up.
"I was just on my to Jamie's house. You want to come with me?"He nodded.

We were almost there when we saw the northern lights so I looked at Sandy and asked "Do we really have to go now?" He just nodded and looked a little annoyed by my answer. "I guess Jamie will have to wait." So we took off.

The whole fly was silent. Sandy was flying with his plain while I decided to fly next to him, even though he wanted to make me sit in a sit behind him.

After a while we a arrived at North's Workshop. When we entered North said "You're finally here!" "Why did you call us North? I was on my way to Jamie's house!" and then the Easter-Kangaroo spoke up "Well when you weren't here, Manny showed us a picture of Pitch." " So you mean that he'll come back?!"I said "Seems like it" Tooth said and shrugged. "And there is more, when he showed us the picture there were people behind Pitch but their faces were not clear..." Just then a crystal made it's way up from the floor and shown on it. "What's happening?" I asked "Manny is choosing new guardians..." Bunny said.

—————————————————

Author's Note
Hey Guys!
So this is the first chapter.
Hope you like it!
And thanks for helping me out MeloMonade
Peace out ✌🏻