Falmartian Capital

The Zoom of Rhinos were heard throughout the country side, it was very quiet, Yes, The Empire right now is chaos, but even bandits know better than to ambush a Men of Iron Convoy.

The convoy was carrying Four primarchs, namely Horus, Sanguinius, Fulgrim and Ferrus,and their respective Honor Guards and two squads of Tactical Marines the convoy was also escorting, Princess Piña who hopes to open negotiations.

If you guys are wondering 'why the heck are 4 primarchs, running around with no army following?' Well, 4 flagships are orbiting the planet, full of marines and dreadnoughts ready to pounce when fools try to kidnap One of the primarchs for money or gold.

Piña was right across a primarch, Sanguinius to be precise, She thought that The Emperor was a God and this being right in front of her was his angel.

"I'm not an angel and Father is not a God." Said Sanguinius

"What?" She asked

"I can read minds, Father is not a god and I may look like one, but an angel I am not." He said

"How about those wings? And other worldly powers?" She questioned

"These wings are 'gifts' or to be precise, a curse given by dark gods, I can't fly with these the bones are too soft and the psychic powers? All of my brothers can do that." He answered

"I don't see how that is a flaw." Said Grey as he looked to the primarch "The wings."

"Well, it's a curse, because you see, when me and my brothers were very young, still infants, we were taken by dark gods and cursed, mine are multiple, the Black Rage from a dark god of blood, death and war, The wings from the dark god of schemes and backstabbing I could go on, after they manipulated my mother to turn off the barrier they took me and brothers from my home they put me on a planet that hates mutants and mutations, some gifts they turned out to be." Said Sanguinius.

They had curses? Perfect beings had been cursed? It was just like in the legends of old

Pina went back to thinking on how to make the falmartian empire join the Imperium peacefully, if this goes on they will be crushed under it's large boot, her brother, Zorzal would never agree to this, diabo would never give up his power. She was truly stumped.

"This Zorzal, does he have a favorite slave?" Asked Sanguinius

"Y-yes my lord." Said Piña "The former queen of the warrior bunnies."

"A queen? Then she might be quite the schemer." Said Sanguinius.

"What do you mean, milord?" Asked Piña

"Everywhere in the galaxy or world, there are two types of monarchs or leaders, The Schemers and The weak." Said Sanguinius. "And I have read reports of the warrior bunnies, They have managed to hold off a larger nation for decades, Impressive and I also read that the Falmartian legions massacred most of her people, which tells me a lot"

"About what, milord?"Asked Piña

"Call me Sanguinius, The Queen lost everything that was dear to her, if she's gone on for this long without organizing a Revolution or escaping, she's already cooked up some plan to destroy the empire, Which will probably turn your brother into her own puppet, unless the gate invasion was the thing she needed." He said "She's going to try to mess up the negotiations by assassinating high ranked officials on both sides."

Sanguinius was spot on, but the question is who will be killed?

Lion sat down for lunch at a local restaurant, he ordered some soup, a stake and some good ol' fenrisian ale, It's the one thing that Lion likes about the space wolves, they have good tastes in liquor.

Mortarion sat adjacent to Lion.

"Mind If I join you?"he asked

"No." Replied lion

"I'll have what he ordered." Said Mortarion

Delilah, the waitress had the soup, drink and steak spiked with the deadliest poison ever known to the empire.

The two primarchs chowed down on the food.

"The poison should kick in any second now." Delilah thought to herself

But both the primarchs ordered more ale, in which Delilah also spiked.

"They should be dead." Delilah thought

The two brothers were communicating in low gothic pretending to be drunk.

"Some idiot tried to poison us." Said Mortarion

"I know." Said lion

"Why didn't you tell me?"

" I forgot. Anyway order more ale." Said Lion

Delilah, for the last 30 minutes were in awe, They didn't die after consuming entire barrels of poison at this point.

"You know, This tastes like it's been poisoned, right morty? Said Lion

"Don't call me that, but yeah, I tasted like a lot of poisons." Said Mortarion "It has the same taste as father's "hot sauce"."

Lion looked to delilah "That was the strongest poison you had? It could barely kill an infant." Lion said

Delilah was flabbergasted that poison could kill elephants with a single drop and here she stood looking at two princes who drank barrels of it who shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"and now you're going to tell me who you work for."

Back to the away team

As the convoy reached the outskirts of the city, Alpha Legion elements were visible in the nearest forest, two marines, observing the walls of the capital, The primarchs already know that the alpha legion already created multiple hideouts and underground bases nearby and even infiltrated the city itself they could take this city down in a heartbeat but The Emperor wanted a more diplomatic approach.

They finally arrived at the 'blue palace' which was a walled estate near the capital, The primarchs and their Honor guards and tactical marines assigned to them, disembarked.

The marines scanned the area and then jumped to action, Running to the sides of the compound, looking for breaches in the walls, after they confirmed that there were no breaches, holes or tunnels, they gave an all clear to their squad leaders after moments of reporting in two aircraft was seen flying from the south, one was Eldar and the other an Necron transport ship, they landed at the 'plaza' of the compound. The doors opened to reveal an Eldar farseer with her guard and basic aeldari infantry equipment, and a Necron Lord, with his guard and a lord destroyer.

The Necron lord approached horus and said

"A necron monolith is enroute to our position, it will be exactly 12 hours when it arrives." The Necrontyr said

Horus gave a nod.

"My lords, is it to your liking?" asked pina

"Yes it is." replied Fulgrim

"Thank the gods, Then who shall come with me to the count's party?" Said pina

"Don't look at me I'm not a people person." Said Manus

"Fulgrim, You've hosted lots of parties back home, You go." Said Horus.

"Okay." He replied "I'll go get my tux."

"No. You will wear their formal wear." Said Sanguinius

"Okay fine."Replied Fulgrim