Operation: Godfall

Armies amassed at the foot of Pretoria, more of them, Acolytes and Disciples couldn't even demoralize them even with their godly powers and near immortality, they were... Overwhelmed, each of them could kill one-two hundred each but the enemy were in the millions, Flying Temples armed to the teeth prevented their escape, their siege weapons pounding the shields each day, their bombs continue to crack the shield, many mages were lost trying to repair it only for them to turn into pure energy and use it to seal the cracks.

Some gods opened portals to try to escape but they were found in within minutes and hunted like dogs, the mountainside was no longer recognizable with multiple holes on it, life didn't exist anymore.

Demi-gods and acolytes planned what to do next, their gods are doing the same, they must find a way to breakthrough.

Demi-gods sit at a round table, bickering amongst themselves.

"We surrender! We cannot defeat them!"

"Surrender? Do you think our fallen comrades will-"

"They fell because they fought, now they are in a shallow grave unknown to us!"

"Then we must find a way to defeat them by superior tactics!"

"They have superior numbers! They out number us ten thousand and counting to one!"

"Then we'll keep killing."

"We'll lose our strength, each day all of our gods are weakening, less people believe in us, they have found our strength."

"Then we must find their weakness, Rory, you have been there, what is their weakness."

Rory rose from her seat.

"Their 'Imperium' is made of three major and multiple minor races, the Humans currently lead them in numbers and tactics, The Necrons are immortal machines who have created, killed and enslaved their own gods, The Elves of their realm are the most formidable in combat and they can infiltrate anywhere, and their realm has been at war for 65 million years or more, All factions have an endless supply of resources, manpower and an advantage of technology, they have created portals that could support their numbers and their flying ships carry a small army each. The backbone of their Human military has the motto, 'If one of us falls ten more will take his place.' The Automato- Necrons have weaponry that can turn some one into ashes in a simple push of a button, with the Emperor and Silent king, sending their best generals in siege warfare against us, perhaps the Elves have already sent their best."

The chamber was silent only accompanied by the cackle of fire.

"We are doomed, unless."

"What?"

"Time. We must prevent this from happening."

"How do you propose this?"

"We prevent the Falmart Legion from invading their Home World, someone must go back in time."

"That's an unhinged plan but it might just work, first we must convince the god of time to-"

The horns of war were heard, the attack had begun, the demi-gods ran outside to see, the barrier, cracking. Mages were dying by the dozen just to repair the new cracks but new ones showed up.

"They're pushing through."

The glass-like structure shattered, Eldar revealed themselves on the rooftops and they started shooting the Apostles gathered below. Cardboard boxes stolen from convoys opened up to reveal Alpha Legion and Raven Guard Marines hidden under them.

"Get Flanked! Ha! Ha! Who knew such an old game had out-of-the-box infiltration tactics!" Yelled out an Alpha Legionnaire.

"What do you mean? Are you guys using this tactic for the first time?" Asked a Raven Guard Marine.