Chapter 1 - Cut It Out.

"I need you to know, you don't know what love is." - Summer Walker - "Session 32"

"Ugh I'm so damn tired." moaned Egypt as she slammed the doors of the diner she served at. It was finally closing time and after doing a double a hot bubble bath was definitely needed. She hated that she had to work so hard but nothing was easy in life and she learned that a long time ago. "It's alright girl at least you off for the next two days." yelled her coworker from the kitchen. She couldn't be more happier and all she wanted to do was go lay up with her boo Tyrone. Egypt and Tyrone had been dating for four years. She met him during her freshman year of high school and they've been rocking heavy ever since. Being that Egypt lost her mother at five years old she often looked for love in the wrong places. Tyrone was someone who came and showed her different. She loved him for being patient with her even at times when she felt like she didn't deserve it.

"Alright boo I'm out." she yelled to the kitchen as she walked out the back door. She pulled out her keys to her 2021 midnight Audi. She loved her car, and knowing that she worked hard for it made her love it even more. As she put her keys into the ignition she thought to call her baby who she was desperately missing. Hearing his voice would make her ride home so much smoother being that she was just ready to be there already. Her job wasn't the worst but dealing with rude ass folks all day wasn't her ideal cup of tea either.

She connected her phone to the blue tooth as she listened to the dial tone ring about three times before going to voicemail. It was weird of Tyrone not to answer her calls because he knew what time she usually got off. He wasn't at work because he typically got off around 6pm, It was damn near 10 at night. Maybe he was sleep she thought to herself as she let her music take her away. "I told you, you should've stayed prayed up." She sing out loud, she was a huge Summer Walker fan and she could listen to her all day. Summer had a way of telling you she'd fuck you up in the most sweetest way. Everything that she spoke was always so relatable and true.

She pulled up to her apartment complex that was literally down the street from where she worked. Mama'a diner was literally the hood joint that everybody and their grandmas loved. Home made cooking was always good for the soul! She noticed that the lights looked off in the living room but Tyrones car was most definitely in his spot. She grabbed the rest of her belongings out of the front seat and made her way inside. It was kind of unusual for Tyrone not to be up waiting on her. As she walked down the hallway she seen light coming from the bedroom. Her heart stopped beating when she heard what sounded like moans coming from her bedroom.

"I just know this nigga ain't cheating on me, in my shit." she whispered out loud. As she got closer she knew that her ears didn't deceive her. As she peeped through the crack she saw Tyrone getting his dick sucked by some hoe in her bed. The scene alone made fire spit from Egypt's ears. The same nigga who claimed he loved her brought another bitch into their home. The same nigga that she helped build up was now tearing her down. The same nigga who said he would never hurt her was doing the exact thing. At that moment all Egypt seen was red as she kicked the door open and charged at them both. "You dumb ass bitch." she yelled while grabbing a hold to the broads hair as she continuously threw punches at her head. "Let me go!" the girl screamed while trying to run but Egypt wasn't letting up. Tyrone was grabbing her from the back trying to pull the two apart but Egypt was getting the best of him.

"You wanted to bring yo ass in my home?" Egypt then kicked her causing the female to wince out in pain as blood instantly woozed out her nose. She finally broke loose from Egypt's grip and begin to run down the hallway. With Tyrone still holding Egypt she couldn't run after the bitch but she sure as hell wasn't letting this nigga off easy! She turned around and punched Tyrone in his face. Blow after blow she hit him until she got tired. Trying to block her hits he wasn't doing a good job. At this point Tyrone's jaw was swelling and his lip was busted.