Chapter 4 - Come With Me.

"VIP done got way to crowded, I'm about to end up calling it a night" - Lil John & The Eastside Boyz "Lovers and Friends"

"Is your friend coming?" Asked Egypt as she followed India through the crowd. "Why you miss Ja?" Teased India as they sat down in the section they reserved for the night. "No I actually don't. As a matter of fact I blocked him right after that night." India shot a look at Egypt that could kill. "And tell me exactly why the fuck you do that for!"
"I'm scared India! I don't want to mess up a good thing before it even starts!"
India smacked her teeth and grabbed Egypts face with both of her hands.
"Twin, listen to me and listen to me closely. I understand you've been hurt, and I understand that you may never want to love again. I'm not asking you to.. I'm asking you to have fun. Give life a try outside of this heartbreak shit. Keep your mind open. Don't let this break you if anything let it be a lesson. Don't shut someone out who can possibly make it all better. That's all I'm saying." Egypt shook her head taking in everything India said. She was right. Maybe she was tripping and being to hard up on herself. She deserved to be happy. Fuck that.

The club India brought them to was new and tonight was the grand opening. It was nice and it wasn't to packed but it wasn't dead either. It definitely was a vibe. Tonight Egypt decided to keep it cute and casual. She wore some ripped jeans and paired it with some brown and white dunks, and topped it off with the same color varsity jacket. It had an E stitched on it for her name. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail with a swoop covering her right eyebrow. She wore big hoop earrings giving off that ghetto girl look. She loved it.

  As her and India sung along to the music she looked across the room and seen Ja'mere walking towards them. Of course he wasn't by himself but all she could see was his fine ass. Her heart starting beating so hard she thought it was going to burst through her chest. "Shit" she whispered under her breath while she looked down circling the straw in her drink. It didn't help that she was on her fourth cup and was ready to jump in his lap. Egypt loved a nigga who could dress and he definitely put that shit on tonight.

She grabbed India by her arm practically slanging her across the floor. "Bitch you set this up didn't you!" Egypt screamed.
"Maybe... maybe not" India grinned.

"You ain't tell me shawty was gone be here." Ja'mere whispered to Reem as he spotted Egypt while they made they're way over to them. "Hell I ain't know she was coming either." Reem whispered.

Ja'mere instantly wanted to turn around after spotting Egypt but he ain't want to look like she bitched him up either. She looked good as always though. "Damn" he thought to himself. Even being fully dressed you could see her thick silhouette. Her thighs were so thick and juicy while her waist was invisible. That was one of his favorite features about her. She stood up like a damn stallion. He decided he was gone play it cool and act like he wasn't phased by the shit she pulled a couple of weeks ago. Even though he did notice it. She would never know that.

"Hey yallll!" India yelled as she jumped up hugging Reem. He started caressing on India as she kissed on his neck. "Aye you keep that up we won't make it in this bitch." He laughed as he waved at Egypt. "Wassup E"
"Hey Reem!" Egypt yelled as she side eyed Ja. "You ain't got to speak to me baby it's straight." Huffed Ja'mere as he poured some Hennessy into his cup.
"How do you know that I wasn't getting to you." Egypt hissed.
"Honestly I don't give a fuck if you were, it ain't that deep I promise you."

Egypt ain't like the way he was talking to her. It went from him being so sweet a few nights ago to him being this stuck up, cocky, arrogant, asshole.
"What you not gone do is talk to me like I'm one of your janky ass hoes!" Egypt screamed over the music. She was now pointing her finger in his face and all he could do was smirk. "Well maybe I won't talk at all." He proceeded to lean back to his seat and nod his head to the music. Egypt rolled her eyes and turnt her head towards India but her and Reem was gone. Not physically gone but drunk dancing to the music and not paying them no attention.