Chapter 9 - Sabotaging.

"I'll admit I'm sorry when I feel I'm truly sorry." - Partynextdoor "Come and See Me."

"Brother when are you going to bring a girl home?" Jada asked while playing with his beard. Jada might have been a little girl but she was smart, nosey, talkative, and bossy.
"I'll bring a girl home when I feel like she is worthy enough of meeting my precious lil sister." He chuckled.
"Well I think you need to hurry cause you getting old." She laughed.
"You just called yo big brother old?" He asked as he ran over to Jada, picking her up and slamming her down on the couch. "No no no." She laughed. He tickled her until she begged for him to stop. Isiah came from behind and started punching Ja in the back. His fist were so little he could barely feel them. He turned around grabbing Isiah in his other arm placing him next to Jada. "Surrender or forever hold yo peace lil nigga."

"Never!" Isiah laughed. One thing about Isiah he was a tough little boy and he never backed down. "I'm glad to know you gone come behind your sister no matter what." Ja laughed. "Let that never change." Isiah nodded while dapping Ja up. He took Jada sitting her on his lap. "Don't you worry about who I'm bringing home. I got you two and for now that's all I need ok?" He asked. She nodded her head yes. "Alright now go get ready for bed." Isiah and Jada took off to the bathroom where Louise was waiting on them.

  Since the day that Ja left Egypts house he hasn't really heard much from her and that bothered him. He sent her a couple of text but she didn't reply. He felt bad for the shit he said to her but he was just irritated at that moment. Maybe he wasn't seeing it from her point of view, but she was wrong when she said he didn't know nothing about love.

Ja had been in love once.. even if he didn't show it or express it. Jayana had been the first girl he ever loved he was 19 years old. Still wild and thugging. They had met each other from growing up around the same neighborhood, before Ja was officially holding shit down. When he was still standing on corners and shit.

Summer 6 years ago...

It was a hot humid day in Texas and everybody was somewhere trying to cool off from the heat. As Ja'mere stood on the corner he wiped the liquid dripping from his forehead. The heat ain't phase him when it came down to making his money. One of the local hood cats were having a block party so the entire streets were covered with cars and people from everywhere. He ain't really do the big crowd thing but it was a good opportunity to get this product off of him.

It was some fine ass women that crossed his path but his focus wasn't on that. With Reem next to him of course it was hard but he kept his head on straight. That's until he laid eyes on the one who would soon have his heart. Jayana.

She was standing at five feet, hazel eyes, and brown skin that seemed like it shimmered under the sun. She was curvy in all the right places and her waist was tiny. She had on a mini skirt that didn't leave much to the imagination followed with a white Ed Hardy tank top. She wore big hoops with her name spelled in them and she had on some white Air Force 1's. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail with some hanging down her back. He couldn't help but notice the pink lipgloss she had on making those pretty lips glisten.

She looked up catching Ja'mere staring at her and gave him a smirk showing off her left dimple. Ja'mere returned the smirk wanting to approach the car she was standing at until he seen a nigga walk up on her. This nigga was one of the biggest king pins out of his area and his name was Milan. He watched as he grabbed her up whispering something in her ear. The fear that showed on her face proved that she was scared. He looked away not wanting to know what was going on with that situation because it wasn't his business.

It had been about 3 weeks since the block party and Ja ain't laid eyes on her since. That's until one day he was at his Reem's house and caught her standing outside three houses down. He opened the gate and started to make his way down the street. "Ayo shawty" he yelled.