》 IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ《

Bonjour!

My name is McKenna and if you are not already familiar with my writers help books then let me explain them a bit for you here. A lot of my profile is dedicated to helping people with their writing needs. I have a verity of name books and face claim books on my profile if you need any more help or inspiration. I also have some of my own original books on my profile which I encourage you to check out as I work hard on them.

This book is completely free for you to use. Any name you see you can take and use at your disposal or if you just want to read the book for inspiration that is okay as well. It is completely up to you. BUT before you continue reading I do have some disclaimers.

Firstly, names are hard stuff. Names can come from many different cultures and sometimes mean multiple things. Names are also sometimes not straight forward. Some names which are in a different language directly translate to a specific word in English but because it is a name there is more added context behind it. The last name Roche, for example, is French for rock but can also mean a rocky hill despite the absence of the French word for hill, colline. Name also have some changes with them. One name may be derived from another name and thus goes through several different meanings. Think of the name Paulina. Not only is it the feminine version of the name Paul but it also originally came from French origins and also morphed into a prominently used Italian form of this name Paolina. Names also mean different things depending on the culture. My point in saying all this is go easy on me, don't go commenting all the time 'no it means this' or 'no it's actually from this culture' because while you may be right it also could mean different things in different cultures and it means simply we're both right.

I do try my best to find the accurate meaning and origins of names. I use many online sources and try to fact check but sometimes I may slip up on something small like the meaning or something like that which I apologize for in advance. 

Anywho, I hope you find this book helpful and enjoyable!

- McKenna