Author's Note

Hello!~ Mira here!

I've officially passed the 7 year curse as of August 27th! XD (Kpop reference lol)

On a serious note, it's crazy that it's been 7 years since I started this account. Honestly, I had made it as jokes and giggles as an Kakuzu RP account (RIP to the Watty RP shenanigans that got me through middle/high school) before making it an official Akatsuki fan fiction account.

I've greatly appreciated the love for Stitched from you all as it's actually the first story that I've written in its entirety. You really don't know how much the support means to me.

I wanted to share my drawing of the character that started it all, my favorite ex-Kiri civilian, Nozomi Shidou. (Base credit: FreeKissForAll.deviantart.com)

com)

I hope I can stay on this account as long as possible and keep the stories coming since this has really turned into my main account. ^.^

Anywho~ I won't ramble any longer.

Thank you so much for reading, voting on, and supporting Stitched and I hope you take a chance on all of my other Akatsuki adventures on this account.

Bye for now,

Mira

**UPDATE**

Nozomi and Kakuzu's adventures haven't ended yet! The sequel Sutures || Kakuzu is out now on my page!

Check it out, vote for it, add it to your reading lists/library, and all that jazz!

See you there!