𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝒊. FIRE AND FATE. ₊⋆∙⋆

﹙ lotr, a 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ﹚

━━━━━━━

©-euphrosynes 2020

━━━━━━━

ACT I:

we make our own destiny

I. ( SHE LIKES TO WATCH THE STARS )

II. ( A PLACE OF NIGHTMARES )

III. ( BLACK MAGIC )

IV. ( THE COUNCIL OF ELROND )

V. ( OF BURNS AND BROKEN BLADES )

VI. ( OVER THE HILLS

VII. ( FRIENDSHIPS, MENDED AND BROKEN

(TO BE CONTINUED)

━━━━━━━

❝She's mad but she's magic,
there's no lie to her fire.❞

RAELYN WHITELAW HAS NEVER QUITE FIT IN.

Her soul hums with devastating power; power that Raelyn has never learnt to use. Magic courses through her blood, entwined with fear and danger that she cannot let go of. Her heart is black, damaged ebony, broken — rotten. Raelyn Whitelaw is a sinner, still trying to atone for sins she committed lifetimes ago. 

For sixty years Raelyn has been travelling, training, learning the art of war and the craft of combat. She does not know why; all she knows is that one day the chance to redeem herself will appear, and when it does she must be ready.  And so every day Raelyn studies and practices, until she is deadly, focused, talented. 

One day, the chance for redemption arrives in the form of Frodo Baggins, a ringbearer with a heart of gold. In a heartbeat, Raelyn pledges him her service — a desperate atonement. One last attempt to be like everybody else. Ordinary.

But Raelyn is not like anybody else; she is unique — the power flowing through her veins cannot be pushed down, cannot be hidden. Raelyn cannot smother it with lies any longer. Her magic bursts to the surface, and Raelyn begins to tear herself apart as she searches for answers about who she really is.