2: Evertyhing is Gonna be Fine

Ok so guys I think im gonna keep this story. Soooo yay!! Anyway im gonna let you read. Enjoy this chapter. Even though its really short (which by the way im very sorry for.)

Happy reading :)

2: Everything is Gonna be Fine

SAMANTHA

"Mom. I'm okay. I promise. I'm gonna be fine. Everything is gonna be fine." I say for the billionth time. Mainly to reassure myself more than anything. I don't want to break down in front of my mom. If I start crying she's gonna start crying. I won't be able to handle that. I've been in the hospital a total of two days. The doctors say that I'll be able to leave soon, with a broken ankle a few broken ribs and a broken finger, but I'll still get to leave. And thats all that matters. Well that and the fact that I'll never see Niall Horan ever again.

"I know baby. I know you're gonna be fine physically, but how are you with you know...Anne?" She asks softly.

"I don't know. It's just that everything reminds me of her. And usually at a time like this I would curl up and listen to One Direction, but right right at the moment I can't even stand to think about them....especially him."

"Well....about that." she says. She looks at me a little sheepishly.

"Mom what did you do?!" I ask. She glances down. "Mom?"

"Well......as you know I have to work. I can't miss any more days of work. No matter how much I want to stay with you. And you obviously can't go to school. So I may have asked them to come to the house and help take care of you for awhile."

My eyes go wide. Please tell me that she didn't tell him to come over. "All of them?" I ask.

"Yes, sweetie. All of them. I know how you must be feeling right now, but honey you have to have help at the house. You cant get up and down those stairs on your leg. And your brother has school and I tried calling some of my friends but they are all busy. So you're gonna have to deal with them for awhile. Then they'll leave and you never have to see him again."

I groan. "fine. But just so you know I am not responsible for anything that happens to Niall while he's at the house. If I kill him it is not my fault."

My mom smiles. "I doubt that you'll kill him." She says.

"Don't bet on it." I say even though I know I'm lying. No matter how mad I am at them, no matter what they've done to me I would never hurt any of the One Direction boys. I've loved them for so long. They've been what has brought me through some of the hardest times in my life. They are the only reason that I made it through my dad's death. The reason why I'm able to make it through school every day. And now, even though I am beyond pissed off at all of them, particularly the blond Irish boy, I still love them. This is gonna be a long week.

NIALL

I sigh as I glance at Sam again. I still can't believe after three days she's still this upset. I mean its obvious she would still be mad at least a little and even broken about it. But she hasn't said a word to me unless absolutely necessary. It's killing me inside. She hardly even glances at me. It's like I don't even exist. But she can hardly ignore me anymore. Today is the day that she's leaving the hospital. And by her mothers request we are staying at her house. Well actually, her mother insisted. She's worried. Sam has several broken bones. Ms. Greene is usually working and isn't really home much. She's explained to us that she can't really ignore her job any longer so she's wanting us to stay at her house with Sam for a while and help out. And me? I'm all for it. Mainly because it's my fault that she's hurt anyway.

So now we're getting ready to leave. But there's only one problem. Fans. And paparazzi. They're everywhere we go. We now have security placed outside creating a wide path for us to walk through. Slowly I watch as Liam helps Sam out of the chair in the waiting room. We've been here for about twenty minutes just waiting on security.

I really really want to be the one helping her right now but nothing has changed. Just like a few days ago she's just going to flip if I touch her. It's tearing me apart. I don't know how I have fallen so fast for this girl. I don't know what she thinks of me either. But at the moment I'm probably first on her list of people to hate. And I'll never be off that list completely.

So as we go out the front doors I try to keep my distance. But eventually the crowd pushes us back together. And Sam, making her way along slowly on her crutches, eventually ends up almost right next to me. But she won't even acknowledge my presence. Well at least until she suddenly slips. She's off balance for a split second and instinctively my hand reaches out to steady her. As soon as my fingers make contact with her back she absolutely freaks.

I jump back immediately as she turns on me. "Get your filthy hands away from me!" She screams glaring. I nod, not saying a word as I back up slowly. "Sam. I promise I'm not trying anything. I just didn't want you to fall I believe you've been through a lot lately. I didn't think you'd want to fall as well" I say quietly.

"Oh yes and why have I been through so much?! Oh right because of you. I don't want your dirty hands anywhere near me. I don't care what you're trying to do." She's now shouting. There's a strange glimmer in her eye as she begins to get louder. And soon her eyes are a frightening blazing white. Her pure anger is obvious. "Next time I would much rather fall off the edge of a rooftop than have you touch me again. So Back the hell off." I nod rapidly. I'm positive the fear is obvious in my eyes. But that's just the weirdest yet coolest thing I've ever seen before. But it's also the scariest. I mean before on a normal day her eyes are almost like a dark ice blue. But now. They're blazing white. You can see the fire in her eyes as she begins to turn away and keep moving. This time I let Liam walk right next to her as she makes her way across the Parking lot with the rest of us not far behind. What the heck was that?

As we climb into the limo that's going to take us to Sam's house I actually keep my distance. That was something seriously scary. I've never seen anyone's eyes like that before. And man was it weird. We get inside slowly and then take off. Liam sits next to Sam on the way there and I sit as far away as possible. But I can still see her eyes as they blaze. Shooting me daggers the whole ride. Finally though I'm not the only one who notices. Zayn who's sitting next to me eventually says "Sam. Your eyes are white."

She nods. "Yep. Cause Niall pissed me off. My eyes change color with my emotions. Angry or extremely annoyed they're white. Sad or depressed almost black. All the other emotions are somewhere in between. That's the only thing I hate about myself. I can never hide my emotions. My eyes give me away." She says quietly.

I sigh. Well that's good to know. "Sam. I'm truly sorry I upset you. I didn't think it would make you that mad."

She glares at me. Once again her white eyes sending shivers through my body. I shrink back into my seat as she looks at me. "You know what Niall. I might have over reacted but I had a right to. But I'll make a deal with you. We can, at the very least try to be friends. I'm mad at you but I don't think it will help anything to just ignore you. But still I'm not going to get stuck alone with you. So we will settle this that way. You just try to keep a little distance. I shouldn't have blown up in your face just for trying not to let me fall but you also shouldn't have done a lot of things."

That's all she says before going back to looking out the window. I sigh. Well that's still not great but it's a start. Maybe just maybe ill be able to work with this. This simi-friendship. We'll see what happens. At the very least it'll put a smile on my face. Well...maybe. It depends on how well this works out. For now though I have hope that she won't hate me for forever.