Acknowledgements & Explanation

This is the post on Instagram that inspired this story. Even though it's just words, they're words with barrels of meaning.

It's 2020 - @ datbenjagurl

Mitch is 26 years of age, and it's been nearly two year since his last video on YouTube. He is still friends with the majority of his old YouTube partners, but is slowly drifting away. Whilst Mitch is still friends with them, him and Jerome haven't spoken for just over a year after the big argument. While Mitch is still on social media, Jerome has hardly been heard of and is still receiving hate from previous fans about the argument with Mitch (which still has an unknown cause) and is greatly affecting him. Some assumed he was depressed as a result.

On July 28th, 2020, Jerome Aceti was announced dead after overdosing on drugs due to depression. The last time Mitch spoke to him was the argument, yet he came to his funeral with all his other YouTube friends and felt nothing but regret for his best friend.

Jerome's close friends manage to pull themselves together and move on with their lives, living a successful future, except Mitch. He has not been seen or heard of for weeks after the funeral and stopped posting on social media not long after, ending his career entirely in internet entertainment. Despite this, Mitch has posted on the last video on YouTube, even though his last 2 years ago, acknowledging all his memories with Jerome, sharing photos with both of them whilst playing 'their' song - Moondust by Jaymes Young - in the background. Mitch couldn't successfully film this video without breaking down as he felt regret and despair each time he thought of him.

On the 16th of September, Mitch was announced dead, with his final tweet" 'And there's nothing, that I can do, except bury my love for you @ JeromeASF in the moondust'

Thank you so much for your post and permission to use it!

Please check out her Insta page! It's @ datbenjagurl

I've started a new TBNRFrags fanfiction called 'Not About Angels'. Go check it out!

This is my first fanfiction EVER so if you made it all the way through, 'grats! And thanks for sticking with me!

Drop a comment for any suggestions!

BTW, I'm sorry for any grammer or punctuation errors during this story; for half the time I was typing with my Samsung and I am stupid and don't know how to get it to auto correct.

Much love ♡

-Boo