your ours tonight

(please hold your bibles and holy water)

"dont be to loud tobio-kun~" oikawa holds kageyama's thighs and licks it "o-oikawa.." kageyama moaning softly to oikawa's ear "say my name one more time tobio~.." oikawa whispered to kageyama. oikawa still licks his thighs and kageyama moaning softly calling out his name. atsumu take off his shirt and kissed kageyama deeply while atsumu was kissing him he was rubbing kageyama's dick. "a-atsumu-..!" kageyama moans softly. "i love it when you call out my name..~" atsumu whispered, "tobio..~ you wouldn't mind i put this in right~?" oikawa said seductively "w-wait h-hold o-" kageyama got cut off cause it was too late to complain oikawa put it in "y-your so t-tight tobio-chan.." oikawa said to kageyama's ear while kageyama's eyes widen and moaned loud when oikawa put it in. "shh..~ tobio-kun..~" atsumu touching his cock. "tobio~ im going to start moving okay~?" oikawa said to kageyama "h-hold o-o-" kageyama got cut off when oikawa started moving and kageyama felt how hard he was. "tobio-kun..~" atsumu put his dick near to kageyama's mouth hearing kageyama's moans makes the boys turn on even more. kageyama hesitated sucking atsumu's dick but he got turned on so he sucked his cock. "f-fuck.. tobio-chan.. im about to cum..~" the browed hair boy said to kageyama, the raven colored hair boy moans and in about 2-3 thrusts oikawa cummed and the raven boy hair widen his eyes and moaned out oikawa's name. the browned hair boy taked off his dick and looks at him with a smirk. the boys saw him shaking and twitching and made them even more turn on, "i-.." kageyama mumbling "told you to be quiet tobio-kun.." atsumu whispered. the blonde boy puts it in without any warning, the raven boy moaned, atsumu smirked and starts moving rough already "a-ah~.. a-atsum-.." oikawa smirks and just sleep. atsumu thrusted hard and fast making kageyama's legs numb and shake kageyama tries to make atsumu slow down but atsumu pushed kageyama's hands and thrusts more harder and faster making kageyama moaning and breathing heavily and atsumu smirking and breathing heavily also. kageyama feels himself about to cum and said "i-im-.." kageyama got cut off again (imagine how many times kags got cut off LMFAO) "shh~ just do it~.." atsumu whispered to his ears and licks it. not only kageyama feels him self about to cum even atsumu. 2-3 thrusts kageyama cummed and after he cummed the blonde boy cums. kageyama moaning feeling all the cum inside of him atsumu felt dizzy and falls asleep (kageyama POV: w-we did-...)

may your soul be blessed

T B C

i will pray for you

honestly while i was making this story i didn't know anymore what was i writing LMFAO forgive me if this doesn't make sense TwT im still busy TvT