which one part 3

(kageyama POV: shit..) he tries to wake up oikawa "oikawa-san?" kageyama whispered trying to wake him up and finally oikawa opened his eyes a little but he's still drunk so kageyama asked him "did you bring your car oikawa-san?" kageyama said struggling, oikawa nodded (Kageyama POV: yes! But is oikawa sure-?) kageyama shaked his head and thought of checking oikawa's pockets. (kageyama POV: u-uhh.. How will i do this..) kageyama blushed and overthinks, "okay just check the pockets then im done." kageyama said in frustration kageyama quickly checked oikawa's pockets and he found his keys for the car (kageyama POV: finally.) he grabbed the keys and put the boys down. Kageyama ran outside and unlocks the door of the car and went back to get oikawa and atsumu. Kageyama grabbed oikawa's arm and helps him walk but somehow oikawa is to drunk to walk so kageyama had no choice but to dragged oikawa (kageyama POV: damn oikawa..)
He drags oikawa to the car and trying to get him inside of it (kageyama POV: come on just help me out.) and finally kageyama got oikawa inside the car breathing heavily (kageyama POV: heavy.. This might be worse than oikawa.) kageyama leaves the door of the car open and quickly gets to atsumu (kageyama POV: here comes another annoying person.) kageyama grabbed atsumu's arm and dragged him also inside the car (kageyama POV: GOD YOU TOO?) he tries carrying atsumu so he can get inside. "GODDAMNIT JUST GO IN" kageyama yelled, and finally atsumu is now inside the car. He closes the door of the car and goes to the front to drive he starts the car and start driving to he's house, (kageyama POV: but where will they sleep.. Oh shi-) kageyama blushed and overthinks something will happen he stopped the car and panics "h-hot.. " oikawa mumbling. "o-oikawa-san..?" kageyama looks at oikawa to check if he's okay "its so goddamn ho--" kageyama covered oikawa's mouth "shut up oikawa" he said.

At the house

"finally." kageyama said in frustration and went out of the car. (kageyama POV: now the two idiots.) he opened his house first then opened the door of the car (Kageyama POV: should i..-) kageyama laughs a little and said "no other way" he dragged atsumu again and kageyama placed him in the couch (kageyama POV: goddamn heavy..) he went to get oikawa also (Okay do you have a bible in your hands? Holy water? If you have then you may scroll down)
Kageyama dragged oikawa and placed him to the couch also "give me a break why are you both so heavy!!" said kageyama in frustration. "t-tobio-chan.. " oikawa whispering "oikawa-san? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" kageyama responded

"t-tobio-chan?" oikawa opened his eyes and he was not drunk well a little bit. Kageyama said in happy tone "finally!! Wait.. are you still drunk?" oikawa responded "tobio-chan im not drunk just hor-" kageyama blushed and cut him off "no no no shut up oikawa-san" oikawa stood up and goes to kageyama and said "tobio-chan~"
"o-oikawa-san s-stop righ-"

oikawa cut him off with a kiss and started to kiss his neck and gives him hickeys "o-oikaw-" kageyama tries to talk but oikawa won't let him. Atsumu opened his eyes and gasp (atsumu POV: the fu-) he gets a pillow trying to not see but he got turn on so he shouted at oikawa "oi flatass save some."  atsumu chuckles softly and stood up going to kageyama "a-atsumu..?!" kageyama blushed. Oikawa whispered to kageyama's ears "let us handle this okay to~bi~o~" kageyama blushed and tries to talk but it end up with a kiss. Atsumu gave kageyama hickeys on his neck and shoulders atsumu pushed kageyama at the couch and said seductively "don't be to loud okay~? tobio-kun~"

T b c

HAH! just kidding but I'll just end it up here this is the finale of which one its time for slut for you all sinners LMFAO so im going to be writing alot lololol