Chapter One: Boy From Space

I was in my room, on my computer, watching funny videos. Then I heard a huge crash. My parents were at work and my babysitter totally ditched me. I went outside in the cold with a thick coat on and a scarf. In a rocket, a boy came out with purple hair, which I thought was dyed, tan skin and some kind of techy space suit. At first I thought he was some kind of top secret test monkey used to go to space, and then I saw the antennas. "Uh, who are you?" I stuttered. The boy responded with, "Yoman, I boy from Danu, in space. I supposed to marry you, Nanika, on Earth," I paused. A boy from space wants to MARRY me? I wasn't into love, my parents watched too much drama and it left me with a scar saying, "Love is a lie,". I touched his antennas carefully. He was a real alien! He could not talk English very well and I could see the inside of his ship, very techy. "Well, I don't want to marry you," I said, very bluntly. "I do not want to marry you either," Yoman said, "Older citizens on Danu want me to marry Earth girl," I was relieved, I thought he would kidnap me or something because I did not want to marry him. "Let's ditch 'em!" Then I hesitated, "You do...know about Earth, right?" I was a horrible teacher. Yoman nodded and said, "Yes, I do, older citizens on Danu tell me all about Planet Earth, but if I return without you, I will be killed,"
"Killed!?" I replied, sure, I wasn't into love, but I was into friends!
"Yes, how do I escape?"
Since he knew a lot about Earth, I came up with a plan. "Okay, I will give you a hat to hide your antennas and a new shirt and pants to get you out of that suspicious suit. "What about my purple hair?" He said, "It is not normal earthling color," He pointed at my short brown hair. I told him about dyes. "We could just say the hair was dyed," I concluded. Yoman nodded. It was going to be hard to hide an alien, especially one who has to marry me!

Thanks for reading and I will come out with new chapters!