Part 13

Part 13

Alisha's POV

Much to everyone's disappointment we were only staying in Paris for one night. We all had a lay in and went out for breakfast at a little cafe. Alice and Nathan were very hung-over, but they were being really cute; all snuggled up in the corner of the booth. Romance was most certainly in the air. Everybody was holding hands and cuddling. It was the cutest damn thing you'll ever see. We all got back onto our private jet and went home. 

Jay's POV

Our stop at home wasn't for very long. I had enough time to unpack, wash a couple of bits and re-pack to go to America. We were doing a gig in Vegas and spending a couple of days out there doing interviews and stuff. We also planned on getting pretty messy whilst in Vegas. Me and Alisha have been pretty much inseperable since we started going out, and since she works for herself I convinced her to take a few days off and come with us. I couldn't stand the thought of being away from her for even a couple of days. I think I might be falling for her. Anyway, she said she would come with us if she could try and get some work done while we're there.

Alisha's POV

I'd never been to Vegas before, but Nathan told me on the flight that it could get pretty messy at times. I was up for it. And I had a bet with Tom that I could out drink him. I'd always been able to handle my drink, and I'm sure i could take anything that Vegas threw at me. 

Nathan's POV

We arrived in Vegas in the afternoon and had time to settle in and chill out before the gig. I already missed Alice so much. She wanted to come but she has to prepare for big opening of her dance studio which was coming up soon. I wanted to call her but it was quite late in the U.K. I decided to try and sleep off the jet lag.

Tom's POV

The gig was amazing! Love seeing the fans and playing for them. Now time to go and get wasted. Me and Dannii haven't said anything about us being exclusive but I'm not gonna get with any other girls! We went and got changed and met up in the lobby. We went down to the club. Nath decided not to come with us, mainly because he never gets into anywhere and he just wanted to sleep. 

I ordered 10 lots of shots, 4 beers, a fish bowl and 2 glasses of jack daniels. 

"Cheers mate." Seev said as he reached for a bottle of beer.

"I don't think so!" I swatted his hand away! "These are for me and Alisha. If she thinks she's such a heavy weight drinker. Let's see ya go." I winked at her.

"Alright then." she took off her jacket and handed it to Jay. "Hold this for me darling." She pulled her hair up into a bun with a hair band from her wrist. Alisha grabbed a bottle of beer and downed it in one. Then went for the jack daniels, which she downed. I quickly tried to catch up but speed drinking wasn't my strong suit. By the time I'd had my beer and whiskey, she was on her 3rd shot.

After downing her fourth and final bottle beer which she slammed down on the bar. She stood and waited for me to down another shot. I was quite embarrassed. She had finished everything and I still had two beers and a few shots left. 

"I told you I could out drink you, and I won't even have a hangover as bad as yours." She sounded far to smug. 

"You definitely just got parred mate." Max said patting me on the back. Jay laughed and gave Alisha a celebratory snog. She grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. 

The Next Day

Alisha's POV

When Nathan said messy, i did not expect this. My head was pounding. The light was trying to sneak in around the blinds and it hurt my eyes. Slowly I sat up and tried to make out the time on the alarm clock, it was 12:30. Jay was fast asleep next to me. Tom was passed out on the floor. i climbed out of bed and almost stepped on Max who was face down butt naked on the floor next to our bed. I don't even wanna know what happened in here last night. There was a girl in a onesie asleep in Max's bed. Nathan and Siva were both in Nathan's bed, fully dressed, including jackets, and shoes. I went into the bathroom. I looked horrofic. My hair was a complete mess and had blue streaks in which definitely weren't there yesterday. I pulled my hand across my face, something glinted in the mirror. I looked down at my hand. On my ring finger, there was a big. fat. diamond. ring. What the fuck happened last night?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yeh.... not very well written, i apologise! there's a picture of the ring at the side :)