Get out of my head

I quickly ran away, totally embarrassed, even though it wasn't that big of a deal. I just hope they don't tell my aunt, she can be pretty scary at times.

As I walked into the living room, I saw Kelly watching TV and Dylan asleep in a really uncomfortable looking position. I scooped him up, being careful to not wake him up.

"I'm going to go put your brother to bed, go check on the cookies and turn the telly down." I whispered.
"Okay," She nodded.

I walked into his bedroom, carefully lifting up the covers, and putting him in there. I tucked him in and walked back downstairs, to find Kelly.. crying?

"Kelly what's wrong?"
"I-I tried t-to take the c-co-cookies out and I-I burnt-t my h-hand.."
"Aw sweetie. Let's get you cleaned up."
"O-okay.."

I pulled up her sleeve to get it away from the burn, and ran some hot water on it.
"O-OW!"
"Kelly what is it now?"
"I-it's too ho-ot (Y/N)!"
"Okay.." I said, and put the plug in the sink, put some hot and cold in so the water wouldn't be so hot nor cold.
"Is that better?"
"M-mhm.."

About 20 minutes later, I finished cleaning up her burn.

"Are you okay now?"
"Yeah,"
"Okay, good. Now go watch some telly and I'll get a plate so we can have some cookies."
She nodded her head.

Soon enough, all the cookies were on the plate, and I brought them into the living room.
"Don't have too many, you need to leave some for your brother."
"Don't you want any (Y/N)?" She asked.
"No thanks Kelly, I'm not really that hungry at the moment."
"Okaay. Whatever you say."

Soon later, Kim came home.
"Hey aunt."
"Hello sweetie. Where is Dylan?"
"He fell asleep earlier, I put him to bed not too long ago."
"Oh alright. Thanks for taking care of them, you can go home now."
"Okay, bye auntie!"
"Goodbye (Y/N)."

As I was walking home, George was stuck in my mind again. No matter how much I tried, he was always in the back of my mind. Whenever I closed my eyes, I would see him. I am going to have to tell him at some point. But if I do, I'll have to be ready for rejection. And my last relationship.. let's just say.. that didn't end so well. I'll just have to tell him, it'll be good to get it off of my chest.

James' POV
I'll have to say, I was quite surprised when George told me he liked (Y/N), even though it was quite obvious. He told me not to tell her, but she's going to find out sooner or later. Now, I'm not a bad friend, so I won't tell HER. But I'll tell Alex, because he can help me get them together. I, myself, think they'd make an amazing couple. I'm sure Alex does too. I can't tell Will though, because he can not keep his mouth shut. He'd just tell him straight away, and I swear, George is very scary when he's mad. Hopefully she likes him back. 

(485 words)

A/N hey guys. i really struggled with ideas on this one lol but it turned out alright i think. again, thank you sooo much for 60+ reads! it really means a lot to me!! <3