Babysitter In Love

"Now, who wants to make cookies?"

"ME!" Both Kelly and Dylan bellowed.
"Right come on then. Do you have any chocolate chips?"
"Hmmmm... nooo I don't think so" Kelly said.
"Right then. We'll have to go shopping."
"Do we have to?"
"You wanna make the cookies or not? That's what I thought. Now get your coats and shoes on."
"Ugh fineee!"
"Don't give me attitude," I said in a joking matter, pointing my finger to her.
"I'm sorry!" She laughed.
"Kelly, where's your brother gone?"
"He told me he was going to toilet,"
"Oh alright then." I said as she put on her jacket and boots, as it wasn't really that hot outside.

Right as I had finished putting my trainers on, Dylan came back.

"Are you guys ready now?"
"Yep" They both said."
"Lets go then."

As soon as I unlocked the door, they both rushed outside.
"DON'T GO TO FAR!"
"OKAY!"

We soon reached Tesco, and grabbed everything we needed. We were right about to go pay, when I saw someone who looked familiar. George?

"George?"

He turned around,
"(Y/N)?"
"Hey! What are you doing here? Weren't you with Will and James?"
"Oh, uh yeah. They just needed me to get some other stuff that we forgot to tell James to get."
"Oh, okay! Well I hope you have a good rest of your day!" I smiled, I swear I could've seen a slight blush on his face.
"Um, yeah. You too. Haha.."

Soon after,  we paid for everything we needed for the cookies. While we were walking on the way back, Kelly asked, "Who was that in the shop? Ooo.. does (Y/N) have a boyfriend?"
"What? No, he's not my boyfriend!"
"(Y/N) has a boyfriend! (Y/N) has a boyfriend!" Both Kelly and Dylan chanted all on the way back, no matter how much I told them to stop.
"Guys! Stop! He isn't my boyfriend!"
"C'mon (Y/N)! Don't lie. You totally like him!"
"So what if I do?"
"I knew it!"
"Ugh, fine. You win."
"Lalalalalala, (Y/N) has a boyfriend! (Y/N) has a boyfriend! Lalalalalala!"

Soon enough, my suffering ended as we got back.
"Right, it's time to make the cookies. Take your coats and shoes off and put some TV on and I'll get everything prepared."
"Alright!"

As they went to go put some television on, I got out everything we needed to make the cookies. Maybe if we had spare I could give some to George! I hope he'll like them. Oh god.. I'm thinking of him again. I can't deny it anymore, I'm in love. 

A few hours later, and a lot of flour all over the kitchen... we finally finished the cookies and put them in the oven.
"Do you guys want to put some TV on while we wait for them to be done?"
"Okay!"
"Right, go put something on. I need to take a piss. I MEAN shit I shouldn't be sweari- OH GOD! Don't listen to anything else I just said! I'm going to the bathroom. Put some Youtube on or something."
They both laughed at my embarrassment,
"Okaay (Y/N)."

I quickly ran away, totally embarrassed, even though it wasn't that big of a deal. I just hope they don't tell my aunt, she can be pretty scary at times. 

(504 words)

A/N Hey guys! There were quite a few time skips in this one so I'm sorry for that, I just really wanted to get this one out. I hope you're enjoying it so far though!