2

On Monday i arrived to school very nervous because our lockers were very close to each other and i was scared, i didn't know what was going to happen.

When i arrived you just said 'Hi' like you always do. I was very confused. I just said 'Hi' back. That whole day you acted like nothing happened. It was a fun day, actually.

In Spanish class you mocked Mr. Gutierrez because of his funny mannerisms, it almost got me in detention. It felt like an average day at school. Like you had completely forgot what happened on Friday and to be honest, i forgot for a second too.

At lunch we sat together like we always do. I had the urge to talk about what had happened.
"So um- I know you probably don't want to talk about this but what happened-"
- I said, then instantly got interrupted by you completely changing the subject. I felt like you knew what i was going to talk about and you were avoiding it.
"To be honest, i didn't understand the video either, it felt like the lady was talking gibberish the whole time. I'm so close to quitting Spanish class."- You said then chuckled.
I had to go with the flow.
"Yeah, um- I mean, like- I don't understand Spanish, it really is confusing, especially the grammar part."- I stated.
"Nerd."- You said while smiling.

That damn smile. Every time i see it, i feel like the whole world stops. My knees get weak and my heart starts pumping louder and louder. I get this wavy feeling on chest flowing through it. And it makes me happy. I was hypnotized by the way your lips were moving while you were talking. I couldn't even hear what you were saying.
Only if you knew how much i liked you.

At dismissal, we were at our lockers on the hallway getting the stuff we had to take home. My locker was at the bottom so as i stood up i told you what folders and notebooks you had to take home. I think you weren't listening. Soon, i noticed you looking at someone. You were pretending like you were paying attention at what i was saying, but i watched your eyes as she walked by. It was Heather. This really nice, sweet and beautiful girl from your science class. You were hypnotized by her the way i was with you at lunch. I bet you felt those same feelings: The weak knees, the loud heart. She got you mesmerized. You couldn't stop staring at her as she walked to her locker. You were bewitched by her looks and aura while i died.