Chapter 6

(3rd person POV)

England sat in front of the fireplace while downing a bottle of whiskey, silently cursing to himself.

France walked into the living room and looked at England with a worried expression. "What happened today Angleterre? Ever since you said zhat stuff about music you've looked about ready to puke. You're also drinking a lot, more so than normal anyway."

England just looked up and glared at the blurry Frenchman standing next to him. "I'm fine you *hic* damn frog."

"Angleterre."

"..."

"Arthur!"

"Ok! Just *hic* shut up dammit, you're gonna give me a bloody migraine." England sighed as he put the bottle of whiskey on the table.

"During the meeting I started hearing one of those army anthems that *hic* bloody git used to always play."

France tensed up when he heard that. He knew any talk about him was a sore spot for the Brit. So he made sure to pick his words carefully to not tick off the drunken superpower.

"You were just stressed Arthur, it was probably just from the magic incident." France put a comforting hand on the England's shoulder. "Besides, you said yourself zhat magic can be very unpredictable, maybe a side effect of your messed up spell was hearing very specific late 18th century war music." France joked.

England let out a short laugh and stood up next to France.

"It seems highly unlikely, but I *hic* suppose it's not impossible. Thank you Francis."

"Honhonhonhon! Are you actually being nice to me Angleterre?" France smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

England just glared at the Frenchman. "Don't let it get to your *hic* head, you bloody frog."

"Oh you know I will. Now, go relax and get some sleep Angleterre."

"Fine." England grumbled as he began to stumble out of the room and walk to his bedroom.
________________________________

America began to open his eyes as he woke up, but had to squint from the bright sunlight. As his eyes finally adjusted, America looked down to see that the lower half of his body was phasing through another person sleeping on the bed.

'So this must be Australia.' America thought as he observed the nation below him.

America noticed that Australia actually had many similarities with himself, not nearly as many as Matthew,  but still enough to see how they are siblings. He even had a similar stubborn piece of hair sticking on top of his head, but with two pieces instead of his one.

America stood up from the bed and walked out of the room. He looked down the hall and noticed all of the other bedrooms. Since he was the only one awake, he decided now is the perfect opportunity to figure out who all of these nations are.

After figuring out which nations were which, as well as the micro nations, America made his way downstairs.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he smelled something good coming from the kitchen. Alfred walked through the kitchen to see France in front of the stove making an absurd amount of breakfast. There were eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, pancakes, muffins, and even cinnamon rolls!