Chapter 9

ANGELA’S POV

I had received numerous texts and calls from my friends and family. They were all so excited to see me on telly and especially on that show. Twitter was exploding with tweets about Tom and I. I had received over 50,000 followers just after the show aired. I bet they were all Tom Daley fans.

‘’Check this pic out,Tom Daley checking Angela May out.’.

‘’That was a great episode of the Jonathan Ross show,so great that Tom and Angela were there.’’

‘’Tom Daley tap thaaat now!!’’

‘’Angela May,forget Liam,look at Tom Daley’s gorgeous face.’’

‘’How could Liam Payne not go out with this girl?’’

‘’Tom Daley looking fiiinnnee!!’’

I giggled reading the tweets. All in all it had been an awesome night. And then I remembered. Zara! I hadn’t talked to her in 2 days! I typed in her number and pressed dial.

‘’Zar! Babe! I've missed you soo much.’’

‘’Yeah whatever.’’

‘’Umm Zar,whats going on?’’

‘’You know what? Just go back to your celeb friends now,you don’t care about me anymore.’’

‘’Wait ! Zar!-‘’ and she hang up.

What was going on with Zara? I knew her well,she wasn’t the type to act like that. I picked up my purse and left for her apartment. I had to talk to her.

Minutes later.

‘’Zar! Please open,its me! We need to talk!’’ I shouted while knocking the door.

A minute later just as I was about to turn and leave,she opened the door slowly. Her eyes were swollen and her eye bags puffy.

‘’Zar,oh my goodness ,what happened?’' I said with concern evident in my voice.I held her hand and dragged her to the couch,eager to hear her predicament so that I could help her.

‘’Here,look,’’ She mumbled,pointing to the laptop on the coffee table.It was a picture of Andy making out with a blonde girl,the background was definitely Funky Buddha.Then she burst out crying again,she lay her head on my shoulder.

‘’Oh No Zar,don’t worry! Please don’t be like this,I hate seeing you this miserable,don’t worry about him,there other guys out there for you.’’ I said, trying to console my heartbroken bestfriend.

‘’I just, I .. I was beginning to actually like him,you know,like ,a lot and then..this is what happens?’’ she mumbled,sobbing after every word.

‘’Don’t be like that. Be strong Zara Hamilton,I know you liked him,but first,he was probably wasted when this happened and also,Boys Suck.So babe,you have to get it together.Cmon! your beautiful,intelligent,he doesn’t even deserve you.’’

‘’Thanks,that made me feel better,’’ she said,wiping off her tears.

‘’We need a break man,see,your coming with me to Plymouth! Lets forget about this place for a while yeah?’’

‘’Plymouth? Why you going all the way there?’’

‘’Oh, umm Tom Daley invited me,so you coming or what?’’ I asked.

‘Is that even a question? Hell yes! I wouldn’t miss Tom freaking Daley for the world! He’s hot! I saw him complimenting you on telly today hmm!!’’ She said,nudging me  little bit.Finally,she was back to normal.