Chapter 14

• Dedicated to YOU

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its not yet 2013 here, but its soon to be. I'm so excited cause 2012 was such a crappy year for me. Bring on 2013! I hope you still still read the story next year haha 

Thanks so much guys, i asked for 3000+ reads before this chapter and came back and found exactly that. That means i had over 800+ reads since the last update! #mad Love you all.

This story is almost over and I can't wait to post the SEQUEL ! IT IS SO DIFFERENT you won't even believe it! It's like a soap opera but not really haha I love it! Hope you will too x

The previous chapters haave beeeen undergooing some serious renovation haha I had bad punctuation when I started, But I couldn't be arsed really.. OK. 

So fan me? Follow me on twitter? @CamilleStorm 

What are my doing for NYE you may ask? I'm spending it on twitter haha Just went for dinner with the fam,some spicy Indian thats gonna fuck me up later I reckon, but I'm happy.   Go party harrd but stay safe :) haha

Dedication goes to ALL OF YOU reading, thanks for all the support x

-Camille

Angela was still silent. I could not tell her reaction. Was it was bad or good? I was just   delighted that I had told her how I felt,well not everything,but I had a whole load taken off my chest. A huge load.

‘’Just great man,been a while! Was just greeting your girlfriend here,now I’ma go back to Danielle,see ya later!’’ I said ,walking away with a set smile.

What had I done?

***

‘’You did what?’’ Zayn screamed as we chatted at the lounge.

‘’What Zayn said,’’ Niall said.

‘’What Niall said,’’Louis continued.

‘’Oh C'mon guys! Doesn’t she just deserve to know the truth? I can't afford to lie to her anymore,’’ I explained.

‘’Lie to who?’’ Danielle barged in,returning from the bar with Eleanor.I was lost for words.

‘’Lie to our manager,Liam doesn’t want to wear anymore blazers haha,’’ Niall lied,it was believable. They always dressed me in blazers during gigs and photoshoots,I loved shirts instead.

‘’Oh Liam Wiam,but you look  so hot in blazers,the stylists know what they’re doing,’’ she uttered.There was an awkward silence and then the rest continued talking while I just sat there,drowned in thoughts. Infinite thoughts.

ANGELA’S POV

Did what I think just happened,just happen?Had Liam just opened up his true feelings to me? Or was this all a dream?He said I was amazing,I still wasn’t able to fathom that.

Tom was going on and on about how much fun he was having and what not,but all I could think of was Liam. When he pulled me closer to him,I could feel his balmy breath every time he opened his lips to say each wonderful word.

His grip was strong,or maybe I was just too weak to fight him off. I wanted him to hold me even closer,I wanted to feel his gentle touch. Just not in that circumstance. I couldn’t deny,I was madly in love with Liam Payne.Not the one who’s poster I had on my wall,the one who had been standing in front of me a few minutes ago.

But why did he have to come through just when things were working out for me? Just when I thought my love life was in order, Liam comes and messes everything up. Oh no,I still had pride,and I wasn’t about to accept him that easily,not after all the suspense and heartache he put me through. Not unless,he proved that he was really really willing to fight for what we had,whatever it was that we had.