Chapter Thirteen

Day 16

I don't know how I woke up, I don't want to know, I just know I awoke, and Marco was right there, staring at me.

I was tired, yes, but I was still beyond creeped out.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you to wake up, baby," he replied, stroking my cheek.

"Why?" I yawned.

"I'll tell you in a second, but I need to know if you'll be a good girl first. I want you to be able to stay awake all day, but I need to know that you won't fight, or yell. Will you?"

I shook my head and yawned again.

"I need you to be verbal, babe."

"No," I responded. "My heart hurts, and I'm too tired to fight. Just. . .please don't. . ."

He shushed me and gently picked me up bridal style, making sure to not squeeze me too tight, but also make sure not to drop me.

"I'll carry you to the bathroom so you can go potty, then I'll get Kylie to bathe you, feed you, amd dress you."

"Why?"

"It's a surprise, babe. Now let's go potty."

"I'm not five," I mumbled, crossing my arms.

Luckily, Marco only chuckled, and didn't take me too seriously, which is both good and bad. But for right now, it was all good.

I did as I was told.

I was called a good girl.

I was praised just for eating all my food.

I was dressed in a baggy t-shirt and leggings, my hair in a braid.

I looked like utter shit.

Hell, I felt like utter shit.

I still had that empty feeling in my chest, and now it was heading towards my stomach, making me want to hurl.

The feeling of dread was gone, so I wasn't really concerned.

And for some reason, the fact that I was kidnapped and held somewhere against my own will, didn't make me upset.

Because I felt no emotions.

I wasn't happy,

Or sad,

Or mad.

I was just. . .Aliza Ragland.

Then again, I wasn't too sure if I was really me.

* * *

After I was presentable, Marco told me that he was taking me shopping in the city, and that I could buy myself any clothes, shoes, or knick knacks I wanted, no questions asked.

I just nodded, and he ended up picking out my clothes, telling me what he thought I looked hot in, and what I didn't.

I didn't care, I was just going through the motions.

Because my mind wasn't there.

My mind was with Dad and Alex and Seth and Mike and Jackson and Marie and Molly and Trixie and. . .

Damian.

I didn't know where he was, but somehow, I knew he wasn't okay.

The feeling in my chest had to be rooted back to him.

It just had to. . .

* * *

Hey, I know, short chapter.

It really isn't all too important, just something to move the story along.

I think the next chapter might switch POV, we'll see.

Anyways, I finally came up for the name for the second book, the name will be revealed in the second-last chapter.

This is a trilogy, and will be made up of 3 books, since I have the plot for only 3.

I promise that I will still work hard on it though, and will not disappoint anyone.

Anyways, question for this chapter is: What is your favorite flower?

Mine is a lilac.

They smell so good and I loooooooove the color.

Anyways, see you next chapter.

Love ya.

~Peggy💖