THE END.. or it may be a new beginning..

"All my dreams were full of demons and a girl rescuing me, holding my hand taking me out of that hell.. what would you be thinking of me? That a guy like me could be scared of dreams.. but trust me having the same dream for months can make you scared. At times, it felt so real and all those things that they said to me about how I should end my life and come to them because nobody's there for me, nobody cares for me.. it hit me on so many levels that I started taking antidepressants. And stopped sleeping for days. I was being insomniac.."

Placing my hand in his, I tried to console, his pains and sufferings were breaking my heart. But all I could do was listen, I knew that he needed to take it all out. Only then he will get rid of that terrible past..

"And then you started coming in my dreams, regularly I fought those demons just to see that girl's face. Now I wanted to sleep because I was curious to know my saviour. The day We visited you for your marriage, was the day my life got upside down. That was the day I saw you in my dream. At first, I couldn't believe it. I woke up sweating and gasping for air. I had no idea what to do. Thought to talk to you about it,  but what was there to talk. I wanted to make contact with you somehow, but you were slipping away. You were my only chance for survival, I don't know why but I didn't like the idea of you marrying someone else, it was my selfishness and because of that i hated my self. I saw you in that bride dress looking so beautiful and mesmerising, but you were going in the opposite direction. The fear stuck me so hard knowing that you won't come to save me in my dreams anymore. And i thought I won't be able to know the reason, why it was you, who came in my dreams. I wanted to know the connection we had, but it was not possible. I decided to take the next flight and go back home. I was helpless but when I went to tell mom. She asked me to marry you...."

To say that I was frozen won't be wrong. I was literally cold, I couldn't feel my hands and feet. I tried to rub my hands and he noticed, he touched me then, "you are cold.."

Yes i am... i wanted to say but lost my voice and looked at him bewildered.  He got up took out a blanket from somewhere and wrapped it around me..

"Can you believe our fate? How can two people living in the opposite ends of the world unite like that. I still remember that day when mom asked me to marry you...

Mom, are you hearing what you're saying..? How can I marry her.. where is her fiancé..

"She explained everything but somehow, I couldn't see the point of this marriage. Yes, I wanted to know you but never thought to marry you, thinking that you are in love with someone else. Never, in my mind did I think that it would be an arrange marriage..."

"So that's why you agreed to marry me.." finding my courage, I voiced my thoughts.

"Aren't we all are selfish. At that time, I couldn't let that opportunity go. I wanted to know you, the more I looked at you, the more I lost my self. Your beauty struck me differently everytime you came in front of me. I noticed everything about you, you were like an assignment to me. I knew everything, when you wake up, when you pray, what makes you happy, what makes you sad.. and the more I discover you, the more I was lost in you.. and then there are other desires, that I had to keep in check. I knew I couldn't touch you, and that makes me angry sometimes. So that's why I had to keep a distance."

"Daneen..." he touched my cheeks

"Yes.." looking right back at him.

"I LOVE YOU... I have loved you even before I knew you, I know it is complicated but it is true. And I don't think that I would ever be able to leave you.. I don't have the energy to live without you. Please, don't ever leave me. I will try to make you happy. And will always treat you with love and care. And I will do my level best to make this marriage happen. I will never disrespect you or your decisions." He stopped and disconnecting my train of thoughts said,  "Please Dani say something.."

"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING.. and you know it very well. I have already told you everything about my feelings. I don't think there is anything left and to your other thingss...I am actually speechless. All this time I have been thinking about horrible scenarios in my mind. And your truth has actually shaken me. But I really have no issues with your past. And I am no one to judge you for the things you have done long time back. You know what you did wrong, you repented, that is important.. and I totally believe you about your dreams because we have been sharing our dreams as well...."

"What do you mean by that?" It was my turn to reveal.

"I have seen you in my dreams too...." I told him everything then...

"Whoaa!!! That's something... who knew that life can be this unpredictable..." looked completely out of place he added

"Daneen, now we have known everything about us, there is something I wanted to ask?" Rubbing his hands with mine again

"What is it?"

"I wanted to make you mine, body and soul. Right here, right now. I don't think I can wait anymore but If you want to wait or need time, I can totally understand..."

What is there to wait..  but how can someone go from this to that..
stop thinking you fooollll.. we both know you want it..

After having a little argument, I nodded.

He hugged me and started  caressing me gently. His hands started exploring my body, I could feel his lips on my neck and that was driving me crazy. I was all alert and my body was responding to his touches in a whole new way...

"Baby.."

"Hhmm" the only respond I could manage.

"You need to say it." His lips were kissing my neck and I had no idea what my husband actually meant..

"Say what.." I said

"Your head nodding won't work. You need to say that I AM YOURS ZAKY, BODY AND SOUL.."

"Zakyyyy..." really was it the time for jokes.

" I'm serious Dani. I really need to know this.. please say it..." his eyes full of concern and love and confusion and what not

"I AM YOURS ZAKY BODY AND SOUL. I really want to be yours all my life." Ending his miseries I said it..

And the smile that crossed his face was worth it. And the love that we both felt was visible on our faces, our bodies were reacting to our love... he kissed me like never before, there was love and hunger both. At first, I was hesitant but his care was enough to make me brave and I touched him the way I wanted, to that he reacted even wildly. We both lost our selves, in order to find our selves. At that time nothing mattered, only....

I was his
And he was mine......