Love is in the air..

Here is your surprise..

Yes..

DOUBLE UPDATE..

I tried for a triple Update but the last one isn't ready yet and it needs time.

Hope you all are having a good time.. :)

Daneen's P.O.V

"Don't you think it's too much." I asked Shelly

"Stop asking the same thing again and again." Suman replied. Because shelly was so engrossed in painting me with makeup.

"I'm just nervous." I confessed to them.

"Don't be. You're gonna look fantastic when I'm done with you." Shelly said working on my hairs.

They didn't let me peek on a mirror.

"I'm done." She said after an hour. But I was afraid to move.

"Ohh come on.." she pushed me to the mirror. And I finally saw myself.

Ohh my God..!!

I have tried makeup a lot of times. But Shelly was a genius. She was a true artist. If I say, I didn't recognize myself that won't be a lie.

She did change me. I looked like those models who comes at the cover page of magazines, not that I look exactly like them but may be somewhere in 0.0001% like them.

"You are looking gorgeous." Fariha said coming behind me. And they all praised me with high words.

And then, They all got ready for the dinner. Shelly did their hairstyles. Everybody was looking beautiful.

"Masha-Allah, you all look so gorgeous."

"Girls, Adnan has texted that they have reached the place." Just the mention of Zaky had me on high alert.

They all started doing final touch ups and I checked myself in the mirror one last time.

I was in a red top which was mid thigh and paired with white pants and red shimmer heels. Shelly did my eye makeup in a combination of smokey and shimmery and finished with red nude lipstick. All in all, I was looking very different, good different, I must add.

I hope you like it Zaky. This is all for you.. just for you..

I silently prayed. We all headed to our destination.

*************

"Stop fidgeting Daneen. You are making us nervous too. You look hot as hell." Suman said.

"I promise, he will love it." Shelly remarked.

"Love it !! He is going to have a hard time controlling himself." Fariha said winking at me.

They all were so positive that I decided to let my worries go for some time.

Zaky's P.O.V

"Adnan texted that we are having dinner at 9. The girls will go there directly." Brian called out when we were finishing our presentation.

I took out my phone to check Daneen's text and there it was.

"Suman said we are having dinner tonight. And I'm with them getting ready for it. See you there." I smiled reading her text.

"Can't wait to see you too." I replied.

"Briann.."

"Yup."

"I need to pick her luggage from the airport. I won't be able to make it to dinner."