Moving to the place my father was killed!

Well about them suspecting me it is all over but that is definitely not the big news,the big news is that I'm moving to the place my father was killed. It might bring sad memories but it will give me a chance to know who killed my father and have justice. My mom said I should not get involved with that type of situation and I promised her I would not but I have to an as I said I hate lying to my mother. All I know is that I have to get justice and I will. I am moving in a week and I am goin to a new school name estern high! Well my dad died just about a 30 mins drive from there but the police had no clues so they closed that case a long time ago, bottom line is they are about to reopen it again. I have to find out who killed my father and I will! My name is Amanda wright and I am going to get justice, no matter what. So today we moved, my brother Chris who I never mentioned also wants to be a spy kind of like me. I know it's weird but we get along, so I told him about me wanting to find out killed our father and he wanted to help me so I let him. So I guess from now on WE are going to find out who killed OUR father so that person better get ready and I think he has the chance to kill himself now cause what we are going to do is worst than dying Oh yeah!

Made it extra long for u guys hope u like it. N pls vote. Love you all!