MY DATE WITH JAKE!!

Author's note
Pls vote u guys and at least comment and spread the word of my book around I really hope you can do that favor for me!

Date time
So I was getting ready for my "date" with jake, and he said he'd pick me around 5:00pm. It was already 4:30 when I got out o the bathroom so I picked up a black and white tight dress with black heels and an original Louis Vuitton white bag! Gotta show what you got (lol just kidding), anyways so it is now 5:01 and I hear the doorbell ring so I quickly go for the door before my mother does. Yeah,I did nt want any awkward moments so I open the door and I see a very dirty,wet jake! Okay definitely not what i was expecting "Amanda I know your very confused but I can and will explain!' "well u better cause i am well confused" "okay so I was on my way to pick u up but then my dad said he was using his car and I was a bit too young to drive, so I just walked but then I tripped on dog poop and as I thought it would not get worst a car poured water all over me,well not literally so I came here cuz this was the closest place." "Well good explanation but what about our date?" "can I use your bathroom and refresh myself?" " I think you better use the pipe cuz well......." " it's fine I understand "
After 22mins jake finally comes out looking nice!
Well bye guys migh be making more short but continuous chappies!
Love y'all