~BARS~

YOU ALIVE IN THIS SO BEFORE YOUR IN HELL.....

You walk into a bar because you needed a drink after you just dumped you boyfriend for cheating. Fucking ass hole you thought sitting down at the bar head In you hand. "You know it's not very lady like to put your elbows on the table". The bar tender smirked drying  a glass with a rag "Shut the fuck up husk and get me a bloody maire." Hisk shrugged and began to make the shot. "So were your little boyfriend huh."  "Well I just broke up with him because i saw him making out out with a dumb ass blonde."  "Oh really.." husk smirked sliding the glass over to you. Of course you stopped it and in two seconds you slid it back wanting another. "That mad huh?" "What are you talking about I always want a second round" he chuckled "you better not get drunk you wont have anyone to take you home."  You rolled your eyes "You can take me to your house for all I fucking care." Huskes eyes widened "uh hell no" sliding another shot to you. "Then why did you give me another shot hmm?"

Drinking the shot you slid it back for another but husk put it the sink

"Bitch I wanted another" he leand against the bar in front of you "Like I said your not getting drunk without some one that can take care if you." You crossed you arms and looked away "now" he said pulling a dollar out of his back pocket and sliding it into the cash register then grabbing four quarters "lets go play some pool."
"You win I'll give you all the shots you want till you get drunk I win you leave the bar." You crossed your arms leaning against the wall raising your eyebrows "ok but you have to take care of me at YOUR house if I get drunk. 

"Your on."

SORRY IF IT WAS A SHORT CAHAPTER

ijoinmysinners ~