Sting Eucliffe ~ Master

Everyone was at the Halloween festival. Including a young female dragon slayer named Kate. She didn't have a last name her dragon never gave her one. But that was fine.
"Kate!" Sting was beaming as he threw an arm around her shoulder making her laugh at his childish demeanor.
"Yes?" She laughed.
"Come on look a little more intimidated after all you are my captive!" He grinned toothily as his arms seized her from behind and crushed her tight as he lifted her up off the ground making her laugh and shriek as her arms were pinned to her sides.
"Hehe much better." He stated as she screamed and twisted in his arms but he knew she was laughing. Sting gently placed her back down again beaming at the smaller girl.
"Geez Sting be a bit more gentle would ya after all Kate here is a lady!" Scolded a laughing Lector.
"I'm fine Lector Sting was very careful." Said Kate smiling down at her exceed friend as she smoothed out her skirt. Sting had choose. Her outfit and forced her to agree to it, although she didn't truly regret it anymore as it looked awesome. The dress was high low with a bit of a poof and was off the shoulder. The dress was the color of the vest Sting normally wore and was edged in white lace with a big bow around her waist tied in the back. The cuffs of the dress which were just below her elbow were white frilled lace as well. Her chocolate brown hair was up in a beautiful delicate bun a sparkling tiara on her head. On her feet were a pair of knee high white lace up boots the heel of which made the top her head just reach Stings eye level. Sting had wanted to handcuff one of her wrists to his or something of the like to show that she was his prisoner but lukily the others had intervened and reminded him how awkward that would be if either one of them had to use the bathroom. Sting was proud of his choice in outfit for her and also for himself. He was dressed in a bright red pirate captains jacket, shoulder tassels and all, with his usual white pants and boots had added a gold jilted sword and pirate captains hat to finish off his costume.
Sting kept a tight grip on her waist as laughing and smiling toothily he looked down at her.
Kate's heart fluttered. Now was as good a time as any. Hand shaking she looked away from him.
"Look at that pumpkin it's humongous!" She cried pointing further into the festival lights.
Everyone in the group turned to see what she had pointed at.
"Wow that is a giant pumpkin!" Cried lector.
"Yeah!" Agreed Sting laughing.
Kate turned and grabbed the "pirate" by his shirt and yanked him down crashing their lips together. She pulled back after a moment and looked over the completely blushing red faced Sting.
"I love you." She murmured to Sting her voice quiet but dead serious she looked at Sting again whose eyes were the size of saucers before letting go of his shirt as he began to squeak and flail around in shocked embarrassment.
"What's wrong with Sting?" Demanded yukino looking him over surprised. The others had expressions of shock as well, as he seized Rogue and bolted away dragging his friend along.
"I don't know." Shrugged Kate her own cheeks slightly pink as she resisted the urge to cry or let the rejection get to her. "Why don't we go check out the games I hear they're Halloween themed as well."
"Uh yeah sure." Agreed Ogra puzzled however he followed the short blonde female through the crowd, the others following along.
After a short bit Sting and Rogue returned however sting hung back and away from Kate whispering to Rogue the whole time.
Rufus who had noticed her fake smile as she lifted Lector and Frosch up so they could play the games won her a stuffed pumpkin.
"It's like a pumpkin pillow!" She laughed finally giving the others a real smile making a weight lift off of all their shoulders. Their princess was smiling down at the small little pumpkin stuffed animal thing that fit in her hand.
"Yes." Agreed Rufus not wanting her to stop smiling again.
"Thank you!" She quickly hugged him. It just so happened that Sting finally paid attention and stopped whispering to Rogue. He bristled before scowling.
"Oi!" Kate found herself quickly separated from Rufus and shoved into Rogues hands who quickly steadied her so she wouldn't fall over. "Don't touch my Kate!"
The furious hell took everyone by surprise and it took several seconds to register before the gathered guild cried out in shock.
"Sting!" Kate's mouth was hanging open in clear shock. "Wha-what..?"
"She's mine! I won't let anyone else touch her!" Sting was furious as he grabbed Rufus by the front of his pirate outfit and lifted him into the air.
"Sting! Stop!" Yelled Kate grabbing his bicep and pulling on it in an attempt to get him to release Rufus who was trying to breathe while being held up by his throat in Stings one hand.
"Sting! STING STOP IT!" Screamed Kate. What the hell was going on! What was he doing! "THATS NOT HOW WE TREAT OUR GUILD MEMBERS! THATS NOT HOW WE TREAT OUR FAMILY!" She yelled desperately. This side of sting scared her tears filled her bright cerulean blue eyes as she pulled desperately at his arm and shirt. He shook her off, Kate's eye collided with a statue corner as she landed on the ground. Kate clutched her aching eye as yukino helped her up. She turned her eyes on Sting who was choking Rufus with a vicious expression on his face scales from his dragon force beginning to surface on his skin.
"Sting!" But he ignored Rogue.
Kate couldn't take it "STING STOP IT!" She screamed her voice tearing at her throat. Her scream seemed to finally get his attention he turned his murderous gaze on her before halting. His pupils changed from slits to regular again and with a expression of surprise he dropped Rufus who gasped and coughed trying to breathe.
"Wha-what?" Sting looked confused from Rufus to the frightened and crying Kate as she stepped back and away from him.