Rogues Sister ~Hormones~

Rogues sister

People moved aside as i walked through the streets a scowl on my normally smiling lips. I knew why, everyone was in awe and terrified knowing who my older brother was besides my black hair fell after my butt my bangs brushing my dark scarlet eyes. Like my brother I was pale and it made a impression I guess. Normally people would smile at me but today they stared shocked not accustomed to my uncheerful mood and frightened by it. My scarlet dress had black lace covering it givig it a gothic appearance the short poofy skirt rustled my black half jacket covered my arms. My black boots rose to just above my knees.

I stopped once to fix my boot before setting off again anger raging through me as I tried to restrain my power.

It wasn't until I reached Sabertooth head quarters that I stopped. My black shadow dragon magic hung about me like darkness as I thrust the doors open. Everyone watched me as I slowly very slowly took a step into the room then ever so slowly walked towards the bar heels clicking ominously on the stone tiles. People fell silent to watch they no doubt wanted to see what would happen. I could see Rogue sitting at the bar with Sting and my ominous aura grew as I glared at them. The two seemed to sense me and watched me approach.

"Eva." said Rogue but I glared at Sting. He watched me lazily knowing what had ticked me off, I wanted nothing more than to smack that high and mighty look off his face. So I did I punched him right in the face But then as I watched him rub his cheek looking shocked at the red mark my anger turned to pain and my power and scowl quickly fell away as tears sprung to my eyes.

"I hate you." I murmured. Sting seemed unmoved and this hurt more than anything. Rogue placed his hand on my shoulder but I pulled away running out of the entrance hall tears streaming down my face guild members watching on in surprise.

I sat at the top of the hill on part of the ruins castle wall overlooking the plains. I knew who was behind me and didn't bother to turn around.

"I can't take it anymore I just want to get away away from here." tears leaked down my cheeks once again and a soft hand landed upon my shoulder. "I need to."

"I know." Rogue responded when I looked at him I could see the sad expression in his eyes and how he didn't want me to leave. "The train leaves at seven." I nodded grateful and hugged him.

"I'll cook one last dinner for you before I go come on." I told him taking his larger hand in mine and as I had done as a child led him away. My heels gone I know only reached his shoulder and Rogue noticing scooped me up in his arms in a way that was very close and caring.

"Rogue I'm gonna miss you." I murmured.

"I know." he replied then quietly added on "I'll miss you too Eva."

For my big brother that said a lot and I smiled contentedly and leaned into him as he carried me home to pack.

Rogues POV

I glared at anyone who looked at me on my way to the house. I opened the door to our apartment and walked inside irritated and sad.

"Hey Rogue whats up?" Sting was lounging on the couch.

"Nothing." I responded cooly. Of course this meant he then began to talk as he chowed down on the food Eva had made and we had not finished for as usual she made too much.

Sting sat there feet on the table picking his teeth with a tooth pick

"Man that was delicious best dinner ever." he seemed to realize something and looked around as he sat up "hey wheres Eva I wanna tell her she needs to cook like this more often. I paused in cleaning up the dishes and Sting noticed.