33.

"Just keep paddling...yes you're doing great just relax...keep going, keep going"

I paddled and felt so at ease. I kept paddling and I was doing great until Senzo said "You know I've let go right" and I began wobbling again before hitting the ground. Senzo ran over and helped me up.

"Are you okay" he asked.

"Yes, just a little scratch"

"Let me see" he asked and I showed him my arm. He started examining it, repeatedly bending and straightening it.

"You can chill 'Doctor Zulu' everything is fine. Like I said it's just a little scratch"

"Just needed to make sure that you're okay"

"I'm fine. You shouldn't have told me you let go though"

"Ya I realise that now but I just wanted to show you that you could actually do it and to get you to stop doubting yourself. You were great"

"Thank you"

"Want to try it one last time"

"Yep but don't hold on this time."

"You sure"

"Ya, I've got this"

***

"No, this song has to definitely remind you of someone"

"It doesn't remind me of anyone"

I had been at Senzo's house for just over an hour and we sat at their pool deck eating pizza and listening to music while Nothando was trying to learn a Tik Tok dance.

"Well it reminds me of my first girlfriend, Aya. We sat next to each other in class. I remember having a huge crush on her but I was too scared to talk to her because she was the hottest girl in the grade"

"So, you're telling me you that had gwababa back in the day, you of all people"

"I wouldn't call it that"

"Wow, Senzo Zulu had gwababa back in the day. That's unbelivable"

"Stop making a big deal out of it. Now enough about me, There's definitely someone this song has to remind you of...no one?" he asked and I shook my head. "Not even a crush?" and I shook my head again. "It's Luniko isn't it...yes it is look at you, you're blushing"

"It was just a tiny crush okay" I said covering my face with my hand while he laughed at me. "It didn't even last long"

"The way you described how close you guys were there was no way you didn't have a crush on him and there's no way he didn't have a crush on you. I'd say if it wasn't for Siya he'd be eyeing you"

"I highly doubt that" I said and rolled my eyes. There's no way Luniko had a crush or would have a crush on me. Siya is gorgeous and it's understandable why he'd go for a girl like her. I mean have you seen Luniko.

"Okay then did you ever have a crush on Mak?" He asked again and I shook my head. "Okay did you ever have a crush on me?" He asked with that typical Senzo smirk and I almost choked on my food.

"Okay now you're pushing it"

"You did didn't you?"

"No because I thought you were just a total stuck-up who thought that the world revolves around him"

"Do you still think that now?"

"I don't know, no I guess, you seem okay"

"Just okay? More like awesome"