Forbidden Love (Scorose fanfic)

A/N: soooo, this is my Scorose (Scorpius/Rose) fic! I'll upload when I can- hopefully once a week! I know this is short but it's an introduction so it's supposed to be short. Yeah, if you wanna make me a cover you'll get a dedication;). 

This is copyrighted so don't bother stealing it.

Thanks for reading this- hope that you enjoy it!

-Katie xxx

"Erm..C-can I sit here? Th-there's no seats left." I mumbled to the blonde haired boy sat on his own in a carridge. 

"Sure. I'm Scorpius by the way." he smiled slightly, shifting his books to make space for me to sit down. I muttered a thank you and took a seat.

"I'm Rose...Rose Weasley." I stuttered, "Is this your first year here?" I tried to make conversation.

"Er yeah. I'm guessing it's yours as well?" he looked at me, I nodded. "What house do you want to be sorted into?" 

"Gryffindor or Ravenclaw." I answered honestly. "You?"

"Ravenclaw or maybe Slytherin." he shrugged, "Father would prefer that I was Slytherin."

"Who's your father?" I questioned, curious to find out more about him. There was something fascinating about him...

"Draco Malfoy." he sighed and blushed, as if he was embarrassed of his father.

"Really? He went to school with my parents. Wasn't he a-" I was cut off by him,

"Yes my father was a Death Eater. I'm sure you'll hate me now so I'll just leave." he scowled, gathering his books and storming out of the carridge. 

"NO! Scorpius... Come back!" I begged, but it was too late. He was gone. Vanished.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Rosie. Rose! ROSE!" my best friend Ashleigh Baker yelled right into my ear, causing me to drop my steak knife on my hand.

"Owieee! Ashleigh, what was that for? Look, I'm bleeding!" I whined, dabbing my hand with a napkin trying to stop the blood.

"You didn't listen to a WORD I said to you! I was telling you about how adorable Albus looked today, he even spoke to me! I think he likes me Rosie!" she blushed, it was cute but disgusting how she was smitten with my cousin. 

"Er..Okay? Was that any reason to make me stab my hand?!" I squealed, the blood had cleared up a lot but it was still there, quite a bit of it. 

"Yeah...I'm sorry about that. Here, let me sort it." she sighed, rumaging for her wand and muttering a few charms. After a few seconds my hand was back to normal,

"Thanks AshBash." I teased, it was a nickname her dad called her when she was growing up. She hated it, I didn't even know that he called her it until I went to hers one time in the summer. 

"Shut. Up. Rose." she said through gritted teeth, "I might just make your knife slip again." she growled. 

"Are you sure you're a Gryffindor? Maybe you should be a Slytherin." I rolled my eyes, honestly- she's a nightmare! 

"I can't be a Slytherin. Wrong blood status." she shrugged, "Anyway, if I was a snake I wouldn't be your best friend. How would you cope then?" she winked. I shoved her gently, 

"Come on, idiot. You might get to see Al if  we go now." I stood up, taking my timetable with me. 

"Ooh, what are you waiting for?" she grinned, grabbing her small bag and running towards the Gryffindor common room. I mentally groaned, why did I have to choose that..THING to be my best friend? I guess someone had to.