James Marriott

Your POV
Believe it or not, me and James have been friends ever since... I can remember! We used to hang out a lot more before he did YouTube, but I don't mind. I'm glad he's doing something that makes him happy. He introduced me to one of his mates before. Alex. He's really fun to hang around, since we like a lot of the same things.

Ding!

"What the fuck was that..?" I mumbled to myself. Oh! Alex uploaded! 'Girl Makes $100,000 Being A Dog'. Some weird ass title that is for sure. I forgot to mention, I also have a youtube channel, called (Y/C/N - Your Channel Name). I'm not as popular as James or Alex, I only have about 100k, still good though.

I start walking down the stairs of my home. Nothing too big, nor to small. Just right for me. I pour myself a bowl of (Y/F/C - Your Favourite Cereal) and put some milk in. I tried to put strawberry milk in it as I wanted to try something different, but soon figured out that was disgusting. I poured the cereal away and put the bowl in the sink because I couldn't be bothered to scoop out the remaining bits of cereal that were stuck on the inside. I grabbed a new bowl and re-made my breakfast, making sure to use regular milk this time.

I sat myself on my couch because I couldn't be bothered to walk all the way back upstairs. I turned on my Xbox and put on Youtube so I could watch Alex's new video on my TV.

About five minutes into the video, I got a knock on the door. I wondered who it could be, especially at 10am. About 3 knocks and 2 doorbell rings later, I finally got up to see who could be at my door. I went to go get my keys..

KNOCK

"Jesus fucking christ I'm coming!" I shouted. I managed to unlock my door and there stood James Marriott cheekily grinning. "What do you wa-"
"Hey (Y/N)! You're going to need to hurry up and get ready, I've already booked us an uber."
"Wha-"
"I'll answer your questions in the uber, just hurry up and get ready."
"Oka-"

SLAM

The door slammed in my face. I just shrugged it off and went to go and get a quick shower.

(386 Words)
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! I promise to make the next ones a lot longer, about 1000 or so words, but this was just to start it off. It also kind of seems like you have a crush on James but that's not the case lol. Also I'll be uploading probably everyday (Maybe a little less when my school starts again, but still quite a bit) because I have nothing else to do with my life apart from watching big alpha male memeulous.

haha