The Wolf

<Third person POV>

In the middle of a mountain range about a days travel from the moors there was a kingdom, well there was a kingdom it was being burned down and pillaged by the humans. You see this kingdom was home to no ordinary race of people, it's home to a kind and peaceful werewolf clan. Even though they were peaceful the humans felt threatened by the creatures that had the power to turn into beasts. But they didn't know the king had taken his wife and daughter to a cave on the edge of the range and gave them a map to where the exit was.

It's been roughly three hours since the mother of princess Alikia had stood her there and told her not to leave so the older woman could go fight with her mate. The girl looked out the opening of the cave only to see the two races fighting although the humans seemed to be winning. She say on the edge and looked towards where the moors were, here mom told me she'd take me there on my sixteenth birthday roughly six years away. But that wouldn't happen, the little girl didn't know her parents had just died until she heard a howl of grief and saw her mother holding the body of her farther she was about to set him down and avenge him when the king of the humans rode by on his horse and pierced her heart with a spear. Alikia ventured deeper into the cave seeking solitude in the darkness of the cold, damp cave. She was huddled against the wall crying for her lost parents, her eyes drooping and she went to sleep but not before seeing a baby Raven fly in and perch on a nearby rock.